13

JUNGKOOK FOCUS:

2pm.

Another day, same routine.

Warming up foR a while and then back to back matches until 11 pm.

After that maybe he could get drunk and chase the pain away. That's all there was in his life. Everything was the same for him at that point. Every day was just a different number on the calendar. Every fight felt like the last one. Every person in his bed was the same person with a different name.

And how could have he expected anything different when a guard told him there was a certain "Kim Daehyun" breaking chaos outside and insisting to meet "Kooks"

A smirk crept up on his lips, remembering Seokjin's brother and he told the guard to let the boy in.

He was doing his warm up anyway and what better warm up could there be than to beat up someone who pretended to be as macho as Jin's brother. Since his adrenaline was already in a rush, he decided to put it to good use and call that guy-you again... thinking maybe he'd pick up this time...

After a ring or two, you actually picked up, and before you could say anything Jungkook spoke...

J.K: Hey...

YOU: What do you want Kooks and how did you get my personal number?

J.K: huh?

YOU: Last night when I was texting you I kinda realised why the number from that missed call felt so familiar. And now that I'm here already here to fight you, what else do you want creep?

The voice on the other side asked him.

And his mind went numb with too many emotions... Confusion, happiness, jealousy and a tiny bit of anger.

He had thought Kim Daehyun would be a tall guy pretty much Jin's height and same broad shoulders but with way more muscles, topped with a beard and moustache, as he waited inside the ring, hands propped on the ropes, his back facing the enterance.

He told himself it was a misunderstanding. Seok Jin's brother wasn't the same guy... It just couldn't be... All of it didn't make any sense...

No, it actually did... and that made him angry... He removed the handkerchief from his wrist and used it to cover up his face by tying it around his neck and pulling it up like a mask.

"Yo bitch, m here" he heard a high pitched voice.

So when he turned around and saw this cute little boy from that day near the cafe, he just froze again. Oh shit he was going to get a nose bleed like those anime girls at this rate.

You climbed effortlessly inside the ring and stood in front of him.

"M here to crush you little kookie" you said as you scrunched up your nose, placing your hands on your hips.

But I'm crushed already, he thought.

"You can see that I'm anything but little" he arched an eye brow, taking in the breath taking view of his crush right in front of him, as you stood there unaware of how your messy, tousled hair was giving him all the wrong things to think about and how he wanted that cherry red, oversized sweater and black skinny jeans off of you.

"W-wait. You're the guy from the cafe! You spoiled my breakfast!!"

"Yes? And what're you gonna do about it?"

"I'm gonna beat you until you beg for mercy because you disrespected me!" you held your tiny fists up again and started jumping around.

Jungkook smiled, wiping off the sweat from his forehead.

"Okay, bring it on" he leaned against the ropes and waited.

You yelled a "HAIYAAA" and charged at him. You  jumped up Jungkook, straddling him at waist and started punching his chest with those tiny hands of yours while Jungkook studied you with an amused smile on his face.

"Take that kookie!" you said after landing a small, impact-less punch on Jungkook's firm chest. "How about this?" Another one. "You like that huh? You like the pain?" And another one but Jungkook barely felt anything apart from the butterflies in his stomach. Oh man, was he love struck...

Jungkook gave you a moderate head bump, and your eyes rolled up backwards as your vision blurred. It-hurt. Jungkook supported you enough with one arm around your tiny waist so you wouldn't fall on your back to the ground and hurt yourself but didn't hold you tight either, so you just slipped to the ground and crawled away on all fours, shaking your head to get it together again.

"Are you done yet?" He asked the you, arms crossed against his chest, following you with short steps, his eyes fixed on your backside, as you held it up on a perfect display for him.

"Y-you wish" you got up back and assumed your fighting position as Jungkook walked towards you with slow, deliberate steps like a predator towards his prey.

"Give up now, I will let you go"he said in a smooth, velvety voice.

"T-try me b-bitch" you stood your ground.

A brave one. Jungkook liked that.

"Come on!" You threw a punch at him which he held in his hand. You threw another one which he held too and then he pulled your hands upwards, turned you around and crossed them at your back. You gasped as he pulled you in, making your back crash into his chest.

"I think you're about to lose" Jungkook whispered in your ear, lips almost touching the sensitive skin of your earlobe and giving you goosebumps on the back of your neck. And of course, they didn't go unnoticed by him. He smirked at your reaction, letting his moist lip linger just a bit more on your soft skin, as his strong arms squeezed your smaller body gently.

Damn, why is this boy so soft? I could cuddle this little fluff ball all day... he thought

"Y-you wish!" He received a kick right in his groin by your shoe and you pulled yourself free.

"What the fuck dude?" Jungkook held his important parts leaning down and wincing in pain while you attacked again, catching him off guard and making him fall on his back. You wasted no time in straddling him down and siting atop him.

"Told you I'll fuckin' demolish you" you grinned.

And damn did that cute boyish grin of yours do things to him. He had heart eyes at this point for you and he didn't even know how to handle it anymore. He didn't give two fucks about your sexuality, you were his now. Period. He also didn't care about his younger sister liking you. All he cared about was how breathless you made him even without trying. All he cared about was how it would feel to love you, and make love to you.

"Really? Because..." Jungkook flipped over so you went down below and he was the one topping, he held your tiny wrists in one hand while pinning you to the ground and smiled. You tried to struggle but he held you motionless, with his other hand pressing your shoulder down.

"Because it seems to me you're loosing" he whispered with his lips only a few micrometers apart from yours, so close you could literally feel their vibrations on your own lips, tingling and teasing you, and slowly, very slowly, he pulled the mask down.

Like me back. Please. Please accept me, please let me make you happy.

His heart prayed silently as he watched your eyes grow wider.

A/N:

Ooff imagine going out to fight a random dude and realising it's your favourite celeb when they've you pinned to the ground😰