66

Sad A/N: THAT BIG FUVKING ONION IS BEING CUT IN FRONT OF ME I CAN'T STOP THESE TEARS ARRRGH

AUTHOR POV JIMIN FOCUS:

"Get up loser!"

He winced as he received a kick in his gut. He doubled over, groaning in pain. He wasn't given a chance to recover though. They kicked him all over, threw disgusting waste at him until he cried out.

"Don't hurt me please. I've done nothing wrong to you..."

"Because you can't..."the boy in front of him grabbed his hair and spat in his face.

"P-please..."

They didn't listen. They beat him up like he wasn't even human.

"Please stop!"Jimin opened his eyes and relief washed over him as he realised that it was just a dream and he wasn't actually back at school, being bullied by the other kids.

He reminded himself that it wasn't going to happen again. It was more than a decade ago and it won't happen again. Those kids won't beat me up and make fun of me anymore. He told himself.

He held his head since he had woken up with a sharp headache and looked around. Broken bottles, plates and you with your back against the kitchen cupboards.

"Y/n!" He gasped, got up and rushed to you. He touched your shoulder gently and your face contorted with pain.

Shit, he cursed as he looked at your lower lip that had a blood clot. He picked you up, trying not to press on your injured shoulder and took you to the bedroom. He tucked you in gently and stood there, not knowing what to do.

He felt like shit.

"In the end, I turned out just like my father and those bullies" he almost sobbed.

He remembered how his father would throw drunken tantrums and how his mother did so much to calm him down. He remembered how he was scared of making his father angry even though his mother always protected him. The reason his mother had stayed in the marriage was for Jimin's sake, to protect him, and not put him through the turmoil that came with broken families and he knew it. He knew and appreciated everything his mother did to get his father back on track and give him the luxury of an intact and well, an almost family.

He never wanted to be like his father, but his teenage changed everything. At school, Jimin was a victim of bullying. He never faced any sexual harassment in his life but he had to suffer a lot of violence at the hands of his bullies. He developed severe eating disorders and all of that changed him from an adorable sweet boy to an angry cold man.

When his father's health started deteriorating, Jimin had to take responsibility of the family business but he wasn't ready and so the company suffered a lot. He was struggling with his alcoholism too and he was so stressed he thought he would break. And that was even before the pandemic fucked the rest of it for him. He felt like such a failure because he was losing just everything.

The sudden demand to get married from his parents increased his stress so much more but as he got closer to you and your family, he kind of started feeling secure. He never intended on it, but still fell in love with you.

And when you walked that day into his arms in your boyish attire, he was confused again. But his mother counselled him about it, and like always he decided to put his trust in her. He decided to give you the love and respect you deserved as a human and his partner.

And he wanted it. He wanted a family which was actually happy. A wide who would listen to his problems and tell him about hers over a warm meal, with children running around him happily. He wanted to give them the love he never received. He just wanted a happy home.