25

You hated it.

You hated your whole life.

Your father's sisters visited out of the blue just when you were about to step out and go meet Jungkook.

They brought some two tons of food he had sent you along with other gifts. They chatted with you for a while, telling you how your father was missing you and they wanted to come along but their work wouldn't allow them.

Then they started conversing through gestures and eye moments and next thing you knew They had grabbed you and forced you into a red dress, put some make up on you and topped your head with an extra voluminous raven black wig.

Apparently your father had instructed them to do so, and if you didn't love him like you did, they would've been in hospital at that moment instead of still dabbing that powder on your face.

They forced you into some high heels and at the end you were looking like one of those over done dolls you had always hated.

(A/N: remember, the pics of y/n are just for reference, you can be any body size and skin colour)

The two women then shoved you in a car and had you taken to the cafe.

"Now remember y/n, you gotta act like a nice, beautiful lady and make a good impression because we're telling your father everything eh?" They warned you in their satori accent as they made you sit at a table.

They seated a bit farther from your table but in a spot where they could observe you quite easily.

So your plan was simple. Meet this guy, behave nicely so the women could give your father a nice report and he wouldn't be disappointed in you and then reject the guy right away.

Simple.

But then you got the message.

"I would really really like it if you accept him"

And you knew that rather than breaking your father's heart you would just have to go with this marriage. Unless of course he rejects you, an evil smirk formed on your face.

You ordered your favourite foods and sat there eating away like you were on a picnic, looking at your Instagram notifications. Even when a lot of time passed you still saw no sign of the guy you were supposed to meet.

You went to the washroom and rinsed your mouth, and then got back to your table, ordering a peach drink. You had to wait for another good half an hour and were on your phone before you noticed somebody taking a seat in your front.

"I hope you didn't mind waiting..." you heard his voice and just as soon as you looked up, he stopped.

"You.... Have I seen you before?" He asked.