54

"H-hyung!"  you looked up and saw his tall stature, leaning down and looking with concern at you. 

"Kim... why would you be out here like..."he couldn't compete the sentence because you got up and ran into his arms, with only your hands separating you from his hard, muscular chest, as you sobbed into them while he held you.

"Hey hey what happened?" He asked, patting your head and holding your shoulders.

"You two! No hugging! Follow social distancing!" The policeman yelled at you.

"Let's get out of here" Jungkook gave you a worried look and then helped you get inside, putting your belt on for you. You tensed a bit when his hand touched your waist but he gave you a warm smile telling you it was okay.

"What were you doing out there? It's dangerous, and kind of illegal right now?" he asked after getting to his own seat and starting the engine.

"I l-left home. Dada and my hyungs... they lied to me"

"What about?"

"Just... things..."

"It's Okay if you don't wanna talk about it. So where are you staying?" he asked, eyes fixed on the toad. You could feel the question was more out of concern for you than general curiosity and you felt relieved that there was at least someone who genuinely cared about you.

"I... I don't know..."

"What do you mean?"

"My father... I used to live in the country, then I came here when Jin decided to go to Europe... I don't know anyone here and there's no place for me back where I used to live either..."

"Listen. I'm going to take you to our home, Okay?" he told you kindly in a soft voice.

"O-our?"

"Mine and Saera's" he smiled mischievously. His fans were right about him... this guy could be angel one moment and the next he could do metamorphosis as Lucifer himself.

"O-oh. But she's in Paris, right?"

"Yeah. I told her not to go but she kept on ranting about wanting to go to get something off her mind. Now she can't get back"

"I hope they're okay. Jin hyung and Saera" even though Jin too was one of the people who had concealed the truth from you, you still felt worried for him because he had been so kind and loving towards you for as long as you could remember.

"They're going to be okay. Everything's gonna be fine. Trust me"

"If you say so..." you stared at the linked fingers in your lap.

He drove you to his place and led you in to the living room, and through a corridor into a spacious, beautifully decorated room, with his arm around your shoulders the whole time. it was unnecessary, you thought, since you weren't injured or anything but you decided to not give your opinion out loud.

"Here's our guest room. You can stay here for the time being. I'll get you clothes to change into"

"I'll take a shower before that..." you murmured.

He nodded and left to get you the clothes.

You cried until your eyes were puffy under the warm water. With your heart finally feeling lighter, you came out with a towel on your shoulders and one around your waist just like your brothers always did.

Well, your foster brothers. They weren't really your 'brothers'. But then you remembered how loving they had been towards you all their life, how caring, how supportive. Even if you weren't related to them by blood, that sibling bond was more than real.