10

YOUR POV:

"So keep the mark IV ready in case we need it, you know the settings, right?" My new boss Mizu tossed me the camera as I got out of the car I had been driving for the past 30 minutes, since the agency we worked for was located on the other side of the city.

"Depends on what you want" I said, getting the tripods and other equipment out of my bag.

"I want it brighter. You should know that" he said, punching the door of the magnificent home we were standing in front of.

A guard showed us in, and we walked through a lush green lawn, a porch hosting a green lamborghini veneno and were showed towards the main building;

It was a huge beautifully built home, the construction looked pretty recent too. The guard led us through the side walk towards the house.

"So step up on that ISO, and telling you that shows you've already failed"

"I know what I need to do for brighter photos. I'll also be bringing down the shutter..."

"Yes, shut up indeed" he snapped "Don't talk back to me. I'm your boss, so you should listen rather than telling me what to do"

I rolled my eyes as we entered the living room and scrunched my nose up. Wow, these people were rich, judging by how magnificently decorated it was and they sure knew how to flex.

"Where is this bitch already? We've a tight work schedule, and..."

"I'm so sorry!!" We heard a high pitched voice and as we turned around we saw this beautiful, young girl with red hair, beautiful doe eyes and a cute dainty nose, coming down stairs. Her front teeth gave her a cute bunny like appearance which was very familiar for some reason.

"I meant to fix my hair but it just... haha" she giggled.

"Oh, well..." Mizu looked her up and down in a way which made both Saera and me uncomfortable. "That's Okay, we could spare you more time than that. If you know what I mean. So. Where would you like to take those photos? Your bedroom, right?"

"Uh..." Saera looked baffled.

"I noticed the lawns are quite beautiful and..." I tried to get her out of it because she looked very uncomfortable at his suggestion.

"Yes!!" She turned towards me and jumped happily, clapping her hands.

"Who asked for you opinion huh?" Mizu was furious as he turned to me.

"I was thinking lawns myself, it's more natural"

"Who said we were looking for natural?" he walked up towards her and stood disgustingly close to her " Sweetie no one wants natural these days. It's time of the sexy, yeah? These legs would look so much better in a bed..."

"Excuse me?"

"Yes sweetie, that body is meant for stardom!We'll make you famous, but you gotta cooperate, huh?" He held her shoulders and leaned in.