65

A/N: Okay, this story got the most votes on the poll I did on my message board and so here's an update 🥺🙈

Also a friendly reminder that the characters DO NOT represent the idols in real life and only are based on their physical appearance.

Warning: Angst/violence

He left just like that.

Jeon Jungkook saw you getting married to another man, he called out your name, but he still left like everyone else.

Then again, how was he any different from the other guests in the wedding? He made it clear that he didn't love you and you had come to terms with it, even though it felt like cutting a part of your own heart and throwing it away.

You had told him and yourself that you respected his decision, but your heart... it didn't understand these things. It just kept asking one question; why?

It didn't understand the dynamics of sexualities and genders or anything else. It just wanted to know how how could a person who had claimed to love you and tried so hard to win you, let go of you just like that? Because the package wasn't wrapped the way he wanted?

Jimin's parents came over to see you to your matrimonial home, your father, brothers and aunts did too. You smiled as you looked at the beaming face of your father, he looked weak but not sick and it was after a long time you had seen him so happy.

"Everyone was gawking at my dress like come on I know I look pretty but you can't stare at me!" Nari rolled her eyes as she smoothed out her brightly coloured dress.

"That's because they weren't sure whether or not to call the police on you for all that cultural appropriation" you snapped at her, annoyed by how disrespectful she was being.

"What about all the gender appropriation you did all your life?" she snapped back.

"Shut up Nari" Yoongi responded.

"Okay okay let's not do that come on. Don't ruin my daughter's big day. Y/n, take care, okay?" your father held your shoulders gently " I can't believe you've grown so much. Seems like only yesterday..."

He started crying and you hugged him. All of your brothers hugged both of you and you had that warm circle-of-hugs for a few good minutes before your aunt pulled you out from in there.

"You're ruining her dress" she told them "Get in the car bitches, give them time to fuck"

They bid you farewell as your aunt pushed you inside the house. Your father called Jimin to have one last word with him and since you were still in the hallway, you could hear them.

"She has so much love to give, but she's a bit quick of her temper and she's very confused about what she wants in her life. I want you to help her discover her identity and support, love and understand her. If only you got to understand her and win her trust, she'll make you the happiest man on earth. But I'm sure it will take Time, so please.. don't lose patience with her..."

"I'll try my best" you heard Jimin say politely.

Liar. You thought angrily.

"y/n!" his mother came out of the living room and held your hand "I was just making sure there is no ..uh, bad stuff inside. So. Do you like this place?" she said, guiding you towards the living room.

"hmm" you replied unenthusiastically. You loved her but seeing Jungkook at your wedding had bothered you on another level.

"y/n, sweetie, I know every girl dreams of falling madly in love with a prince who'll sweep her off her feet and such things, and it's so hard to accept a man that you get to meet through your parents but I just want you to give this whole thing a chance. Jimin is our only child and he had a very rough teenage at school, which is why he sometimes just can't control his anger and stuff but trust me, he's trying so hard. So I want you to help him, okay?"