Chapter 15

In town, Cinderella and her stepfamily were shopping on the main street. They had already brought the fabrics and trimmings they needed for their dresses. While Sabrina and Patricia went window shopping and the stepmother was busy talking to a Pokémon collector, Cinderella went back into the tailor shop.

She and Rose walked in and walked up to the cashier at the counter.

"Welcome back miss!" said the old woman, "Is there something else you need?"

"Yes, there is," said Cinderella, "I just need some more things that I didn't buy. Could you please pack them separately? For me?"

"But of course, miss." said the cashier, "What do you need?"

Cinderella handed her the list. "I need everything on this list except the olive oil."

The cashier read the list carefully. She placed her hand on her chin and nodded to herself.

"I think we have everything on this list." said the cashier, "Let's check out the shop."

Cinderella and the cashier walked around the store. Rose kept a lookout near the door to make sure Cinderella's stepfamily was not looking. The stepsisters were still window shopping and the stepmother was still talking with the collector. Cinderella and the friendly cashier found the fabric she needed and cut it to size as Cinderella's Pokémon friends requested. The other supplies were easy to find.

The cashier wrapped up the supplies and calculated the price of everything.

"This should be everything." said Cinderella, "How much will this cost?"

"Normally 300 Poké," said the cashier, "But there's a sale today. You get ten percent off when you buy new sewing supplies. Make that 270 Poké."

Cinderella took out her hidden wallet and got out some Poké. Rose nervously kept vigil at the front door. She hoped Cinderella's stepmother wouldn't find out what they were doing. Cinderella finished getting out her money.

"You said 270 Poké?" she asked.

"Yes," said the cashier.

Cinderella counted the money out loud, "One hundred, two hundred, fifty, sixty, seventy."

She politely handed over her money. The cashier counted the money to make sure, then handed Cinderella the supplies.

"Thank you for shopping!" said the cashier, "Have a nice day!"

"Thank you," said Cinderella, "Bye."

Cinderella went to the entrance of the shop. Rose checked to make sure the coast was clear.

"All clear, Cinderella," said Rose.

And they left the shop. around the corner, they found the Vivillon waiting for them as planned. They had a sheet with them that they had made with their own silk.

"Did you get everything?" asked one of them.

"Everything but the olive oil." said Cinderella, "I'll get that when we shop for groceries."

"This will do for now." said another Vivillon.

Cinderella set the supplies on the sheet. The Vivillon tied it all up and flew off carrying it. Cinderella and Rose went back to Patricia and Sabrina. The two were looking at the collector's Pokémon now. The Stepmother had finished getting her new Pokémon and paying for them. No one had noticed that she was gone.

"Thank you for your business, Duchess." said the collector, "Enjoy your new Pokémon."

"Alright, let's keep shopping." said the stepmother, "Cinderella! Where are the supplies from the tailor shop?!"