Epilogue

From that day on, the kingdom prospered under the leadership of their new king and queen. The Archduke stood by their sides, aiding them with their royal duties. Valiant stayed with Ella as her loyal and faithful guardian. He was promoted to the Archduke of the Order of the Aurum and the order thrived under his wisdom and leadership along with Grovyle, Rex, Mikey, Lester, and Emerald. Ariel, Bella, Blair, Buttons, Jewel, Princess, Gloria, and Berry all went on to become beloved Pokémon of the ladies' court.

Sabrina continued to keep her promise and became Ella's lady-in-waiting. Even in the years ahead, the two remain close sisters and friends. After Patricia apologized for her cruelty, Ella, with a kindness that knew no boundaries, saw to it that she married the man of her dreams. Ella's old stepmother stayed in the palace as a scullery maid while Cinderella's Pokémon friends made her life miserable. She stayed that way for the rest of her life.

King Philip and Queen Ella went on to become one of the kingdom's most beloved matriarchs. They ruled with the kindness and courageous leadership that Ella had promised her mother. Like Ella's mother, they passed those teaching onto their children. So did Alex and Rose along with their children and grandchildren. With her promise fulfilled, Jirachi returned to her thousand-year sleep, waiting for the next time she would wake up to give another pure-hearted person three wishes of their own.

And they all lived happily ever after.

THE END