2

.
.
.
Man, there's way too many people here. Not to mention there's too many bright lights. I still haven't gotten use too it.Fuck my eyes are burning

I finally arrived at the Asakusa district and started my investigation on the demons lurking around here. I began roam the streets for any clues or scents that could help me track down these monsters.
.
Man, If i were a demon, where would I be?
.
.
After a couple of minutes of roaming aimlessly around the district, I decided too go get something to eat. I found a nice and decently run ramen shop and decided to try it out. I entered the place.
.
.
.
Seems legit.
.
.
.
"Ah Welcome, how may I help you today young sir.

"A bowl of pork miso ramen please. "I asked as I sat down by the counter.

Apart from me, there wasn't really anyone in here. It was a dark and quiet shop...or so I thought. As I was getting comfortable, a mysterious figure walked into the shop and with him came a very familiar smell.
.
.
.
This smell...it can't be...
.
.
.
I turned and saw tall figure with long black hair in a white suit and tie, wearing a white fedora. He sat down next me and gave me a glare that filled me with hatred. I tried to make the first move by reaching for my katana but I was stopped. He had grabbed my hand before I could even reach for it.
.
.
.
.
"Let's not cause a scene...Kiyoshi." he said.
.
.
.
.
"You're Kibutsuji...Muzan."

"Indeed I am."

The owner returns to take his order and heads back in the kitchen, leaving us two alone.

"So what are you, the leader of all demons, doing in the Asakusa area in Tokyo."I asked.

"Why? I can't go out on a stroll in the streets like a normal person can." he replied.

"After the all the pain and suffering you causes a lot people in the country, including myself...No you can't. As a matter of fact, you should be dead, along with all those vicious creatures."
.
.
We sat there in silence, neither one of us touched our food. Neither one of us wanted to let our guard down. Why am I not ending his life. Why am I going a long with this. I should decapitate this demon. So...why.
.
.
.
.
"I didn't kill your family, Kiyoshi."
.
.
.
.
"Then...who did?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Douma...an upper rank two demon. He's the one responsible for the death of your entire family. Although he is sided with me, I have no control over his actions. If you want revenge, go after him instead of me.
.
.
.
.
"And how do I know you're telling the truth? "I asked.

"Because, I don't like getting my hands dirty."he replied as he got up from his seat.

"I'd like to stay and chat some more Kiyoshi, but I have places to be. Until next time."
.
.
.
.

"Rot in hell Muzan."
.
.
.
.
He was gone. I looked down at my food in complete anger. I began eating and as I was, my mind was focused on one thing and one thing only.
.
.
.
.
Douma! Muzan! I'll make you pay...someday....