Chapter 10

"I'm going to get all the juicy gossip there is about you and plaster it all over my magazine!" Arohi said. "Sounds great" Arjun said laughing as she clawed at him. Taking her wrists he held them over her head. Leaning down until their faces were inches apart he suddenly stopped laughing and Arohi stopped struggling. Both of them breathing hard. "Maybe I should start off by giving you some of that juicy gossip that you so badly want to write about." he said softly as his lips touched hers. Arohi forgot to struggle. All she could concentrate on was the feeling of Arjun's lips on hers. And how good it felt to be in his arms again. She didn't have the strength to pull away this time..

Arjun's kisses were a drug. She felt such a rush from them that she arched herself closer to him. He deepened the kiss, making it long and sweet. Arohi moved her hands into his hair as he moved his lips to her neck, making her moan. But then suddenly he pulled away. Sitting up he casually leaned back on the sofa and picked up his slice of pizza, taking a bite. Arohi stared at him for a second and then scrambled up from the sofa. She watched him sitting there looking completely unaffected by the kiss. Like he did this everyday. Wait a minute...he did do it every day! Arohi's anger came to the forefront within seconds. Arjun prayed Arohi couldn't see his hand shaking. He wanted her so badly. There was no middle ground. One kiss and he wanted her, NO needed her. But the way things were between them he was seriously afraid that if he acted on what he was feeling she would accuse him of wanting her for just sex. No, he couldn't have her thinking that. He wanted Arohi's heart before anything else. He wanted all of her and wouldn't settle for anything less. "How dare you!?" Arohi asked through clenched teeth. Arjun glanced up at a flushed and furious Arohi. He knew what had put the flush on her cheeks. The anger was just a normal occurrence now. "How dare I what?" he asked. Arohi's eye's widened. "How dare you what?!' "How dare you come into my house, behave as if you belong here and then KISS ME again!" she practically shouted. Arjun sighed. "Arohi, as far as I remember I wasn't the only one doing the kissing." You were right there." Arohi glared at him. "I, I was trying to push you away." she stammered. "If by pushing you mean you were clenching my shirt pulling me closer then I'm sorry I didn't understand what you really wanted." Arohi glared at him as he calmly took another bite of his pizza. "Let's get this stupid interview over with and then you can get out!" she said walking over to her desk and grabbing her notes. "May I please finish my dinner first?" Arjun asked with a boyish smile. The smile that always worked. But not this time. "NO!" You can take your pizza to go once we're done here!" she said pulling up a chair. There was no way she way getting back onto that sofa with him. Being so close to him wasn't a good idea for her sanity.

Arjun looked like he was going to argue but then as if realizing he wasn't going to win this battle..he smiled. "Go for it." he said. Arohi looked at him suspiciously. "Tell me about your early days in the Industry." Arjun smiled. "I was 18 when I..." Arohi glanced at her watch and was surprised to see that 2 1/2 hours had passed since Arohi had first started questioning Arjun. She couldn't believe how quickly time had gone. Arjun had answered her questions in depth. She had asked only a few questions about his childhood and family keeping most of the questions to his career. His passion for his career was visible from the answers he gave her. Listening to him speak you knew why he was a superstar. His charisma, his intelligence, his humor and his devastating looks made him the perfect hero. But she was surprised to learn that he had a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration. He owned in partnership with his best friend a popular chain of restaurants throughout India and London. He was a thrill sports fanatic and had tried things such as skydiving, and bungee jumping. And he could cook! That one had shocked her the most. "When did you learn to cook?" she had asked raising her eyebrows. "When I came to Mumbai I was pretty much on my own." "I was just starting off so it was either eat out every day which was really not something I have ever enjoyed, or learn to cook. "I'm not saying I'm a gourmet chef or anything but I can throw together a pretty decent meal." "Why don't you come over one evening and see for yourself?" "No thanks" "If you're in the cooking mood you should invite one of your girlfriends instead." she replied. Arjun stared at her and shaking his head he got up. "It's getting late, I should get going." "I've gotta be on set early tomorrow." Arohi nodded. Thanks for the pizza" she said awkwardly standing up too. "Anytime" he replied softly. Arohi felt a tingling sensation start up in her stomach. How could his voice alone do that to her. "I'm going to be busy for the next couple of days." "Why don't you come by my set the day after next and we can continue some more." he said.