Chapter 11

Tuesday afternoon

"I'll make my own way to Goa." Arohi said into the phone.  "What?"  "Why?" Arjun asked.  "Why wouldn't you just come with me and the crew?"  "Because I don't want to" she answered stubbornly.  Arjun sighed.  "Now, there's a mature answer" he said sarcastically.  "You're making me come to Goa!"  "But you can't decide how I get there, or for that matter where I stay!" she snapped into the phone.  "You are so stubborn!" Arjun replied gruffly.  "I've already had my assistant book everything for you."  "Fine, you want to come alone, suit yourself."  "But you're staying in the same hotel as me."  "That's settled!"  "Nope!" she answered.  "NOPE?!" he said rubbing his temples.  He was starting to get a headache from this ridiculous conversation.  "You're going to go stay some place alone just to teach me a lesson?" he asked angrily.  "Who said I'll be alone?"  "What?" he asked.  "I"ll come see you at your hotel in Goa tomorrow night" was her answer.  "Arohi, what the hell did you mean you won't be alone?"  "Who's coming with you?!" he half shouted.  Click. "Hello?!'  "Hello?"  Arjun swore as he switched off the phone.  She'd bloody well hung up on him!  She was driving him crazy and it didn't help that he was so damn busy right now that he couldn't even get to her and question why she was being even more irritable then usual.  "Arjun, your scene is up" called his director.  Arjun nodded and stalked back to his set.  He would just have to deal with this new turn of events in Goa.

Thursday morning

Arohi slowly opened her eyes and then shut them again.  If the constant drumming in her head was any indication she was going to have one hell of a hangover today.  Why had she drunk so much?!  Arjun's face flashed infront of her eyes.  Ofcourse lately whenever she did something supremely stupid he was usually the reason behind it.  She slowly opened her eyes a crack.  Wincing she could see an open window and curtain blowing in the breeze.  Sunlight pouring in through the window.  Beautiful on a normal day but today, sunlight was her enemy.  Catching a slight movement from the corner of her eye she moved her head slowly towards it and gasped.  "No, no no, no ,no" her brain repeated as she lowered her head down and pulled the duvet over her head.  What was he doing here?!  And then she gasped again...OH HELL NO! No no no her mind screamed.  She wore only her bra and underwear.  Why was she undressed in Arjun's bed!  She wanted to cry.  She lay completely still willing Arjun to just disappear so she wouldn't have to face him.  She could hear rustling and then silence.  Arohi, snap out of it!  You're a grown woman.  You'll figure this out.  She slowly pulled the duvet off her face and lifting her head peaked over at Arjun.  He wore a pair of army green cargo shorts and a black polo shirt.  He sat in a chair a cup of coffee on the table next to him.  A newspaper in his hands.  "Good morning Arohi!" he said softly from behind the newspaper.  She quickly lowered her head back onto the bed.  Her heart racing.  There could be a perfectly logical reason why she was half undressed.  Perfectly logical.. like, like, like.  LIKE WHAT???!  her mind screamed.    Like she was too hot...  Ofcrouse she thought with a smile.  She was too hot, so she undressed and ended up in Arjun's bed!  Perfectly freakin logical!  She heard the rustling of the paper again and then heard movement.  Taking a deep breath she forced herself to sit up.  "Would you like some coffee sweetie?"  SWEETIE?! Oh my god!  "NO!"  she said roughly holding the duvet to herself like a shield.  Arjun hid his smile.  She looked like she was about to have a panic attack.  "Um, I um need to use the bathroom" she said scrambling to the edge of the bed.  "Where are my clothes?" she asked weakly," not making eye contact with him.  "You're clothes are still drying."  "I sent them down to be laundered you should have them soon."  "There's a robe in the bathroom you can use that until."  Laundered...why the hell would her clothes need to be laundered?!  What the hell happened here last night?!  She quickly made her way into Arjun's bathroom.  Wincing from the sharp pain in her head.  Vowing that if she survived today she would never drink a drop of alcohol again!  Okay well maybe not again this week!