Chapter 19

"I don't want any doubt in anyone's mind that this is a serious committed relationship and you're not going to be around just for a short time...but for a lifetime." "The heart breaker has left the building." he said smiling and kissing her softly. Arohi smiled through her tears. As long as she had Arjun by her side everything was going to be alright.

Arjun wrapped his arms around Arohi and held her tight.  Pouring his strength into her, making Arohi feel protected and secure.  Looking up at him her eyes grew wide suddenly.  "I don't have anything to wear!"  "What would I wear at a Salman Khan movie premiere?" she asked now pulling back and anxiously biting her finger as she mentally scanned her wardrobe.  Arjun smiled.  If Arohi's biggest worry in life is what she's going to wear then he was one happy man.  He didn't ever want her worries to be more then something so trivial as her wardrobe.  "You've covered these kinds of events before and looked beautiful." Arjun said.  "Infact if I remember clearly the first time we met you looked incredibly sexy in what you were wearing." he said pulling her close again and nuzzling her neck  "I am still in the room!"  they heard Sunny say.  Arohi giggled and Arjun ignored him.  "Oh you remember what I was wearing Mr.Singhania?" she asked teasingly.  "I remember it was hot and I remember thinking about you for days after." Arjun said giving her a sexy smile.  "Do you also remember wanting to murder me when I showed up at your house?" she asked sweetly.  Arjun frowned.  "Murder?"  "Never."  "Maybe wring your neck, but not murder."  "That would have looked bad on my resume." he said with a smile.  Arohi rolled her eyes and said  "Getting back to the issue at hand, yes I've attended big events before but I was part of the media.".  "It didn't really matter what I wore!"  "But this time I'm going as Arjun Singhania's girlfriend, I need to look nice."  she said a little worriedly.  "You could wear a paper bag to the premiere and you'd still be the most beautiful woman there." he said, lifting her hand to his mouth ad brushing her knuckles with his lips.  They heard a loud snort from Sunny, ignoring him once again.  Arohi stared dreamily at Arjun.  "Pinch me." she whispered.  Arjun looked at her with a confused expression on his face.  "Why?"  "Pinch me, because seriously sometimes I can't believe this is real."  "That you're real." she said taking her hand and caressing the side of his face lovingly.  Arjun smiled.  "Oh I'm real alright and I have a better way of showing you just how real."  he said, leaning in and kissing her softly.    

"I'm going for a walk!" Sunny said clearing his throat from behind them.  As Arjun and Arohi pulled apart,  Arohi looked up at Sunny red faced.  "Sorry, Sun."  "Didn't mean to embarrass you." she said going up and standing next to him.  "I need to go out shopping to find something to wear."  "But how will I get out of my apartment?" she asked.  "Is there still lots of media out there?" she asked worriedly.  "It's fine." Arjun said cutting in.  "Sunny can pull up right to the building and my security will quickly get us through the crowd."  Seeing Arohi's hesitant expression he added "Arohi, we can't hide out forever, and I sure as hell won't be held hostage in this apartment by some stupid paparazzi." he said angrily.  Pausing for a moment Arohi finally agreed "Okay, I'll get ready."she said, hurrying to her room.  "Arohi, pack your bags too, you're going to stay at my place for a few nights atleast." Arjun added.  Arohi paused and looked at him.  "I don't think that's a good idea."  "Isn't that going to give people more reason to talk?" she asked.  "No, you're not staying alone here and even though we have security here this building is much less secure then mine is."  "You're safer there, especially once I return back to my shoot."  "And anyways it doesn't matter what people say because in the next 24 hours I'll be taking steps to shut them up forever." Arjun said determinedly.  Arohi gave him a confused look, but seeing her look, Ajrun gave her a reassuring smile.  Arohi shrugged and walked over to her bedroom, missing the look that passed between Sunny and Arjun.  Once Arohi was out of ear shot, Sunny asked "Everything ready for tonight?" Arjun nodded.  "I think so."  "Anjali and you will take her shopping and please don't leave her for a second Sunny." Arjun added.  "And I'll go home and get ready for tonight." he said.  Sunny smiled.  "I never thought I'd see this day."  "Neither did I." Arjun replied smiling as he saw Arohi walk out of her room. "Neither did I."  he repeated to himself.