Chapter 1

The man with the monotone voice stood in front of his homeroom

The man with the monotone voice stood in front of his homeroom. Aizawa was stressed, but he couldn't let that show. Checking on Eri everyday while she's at the hospital, training Shinso on his capture weapon technique, midnight patrols, and on top off all that, being the home room teacher of class 1A.

He cleared his throat to get his students attention. As soon as they were engaged he began to speak. "Today, you guys will be writing—"

Aizawa was cut off by groans from, Kaminari, Kirishima, Mina, Mineta, and Sero.

"Ughhhh, Mr. Yamada's class didn't even start yet and we're already writing!?" Kaminari asked in disbelief, while slouching dramatically in his seat.

Some of the students stifle a laugh at the sparky boy's comment.

Mineta slams both hand on his desk, sitting up barely on his chair. "Why must you torture us like this sensei!?"

"Honestly, I'm not surprised." Midoriya says to himself, pulling out a journal for the writing assignment.

Iida stands up from his chair moving his arms robotically as he spoke. "As class rep, I advise that we don't cut off Mr. Aizawa while he's giving instructions. It is rude and disrespectf–"

"SHUT UP FOUR EYES!" Bakugo yells, aggravated with the blue haired male's motive.

The whole class of 1-A started getting kind of noisy. But that immediately stopped when their teacher eyes turnt a glowing red, while his black hair levitated. The student that were standing sat down, and the students that were talking zipped up. They focused their attention back on the teacher.

Aizawa stopped his quirk, letting out an annoyed sigh. "Done complaining?"

He watched as his students nodded their heads rapidly.

"As I was saying, you guys must have improved on your quirks a lot since the beginning of the year. Not just your quirks, but also your attitude. Today you guys will reflect on how you improved. Make sure it's detailed. I don't want a paper that says: I improved on my quirk, because I trained. That's not enough. If I get a paper like that, it's an automatic zero."

Tsuyu raised her hand, "How long does the papers have to be?"

"There's not a limit. If you improved a lot, write a lot. If you improved a little, write a little. But, I prefer for everyone to write as much as they can." Aizawa replied.

Kirishima whined, resting his head on his left hand. "Why would you ask that question Tsuyu?"

"Ribbit."

"Anymore questions?" Aizawa asked, as he watched his students take out papers and pencils to begin their task. Guess not. He says to himself.