Chapter 12

Thank you for 2k reads. I don't know how to celebrate things like this, because I'm not creative😅. Just know I appreciate you for reading this story. It means a lot honestly.❤️

Kaminari peeked through the curtains to see how the weather looked outside, but when he did so, he saw his teacher instead. He noticed that his teacher looked distressed.

"What the–" Kaminari opened the curtain a little wider, so he could see more clearly.

"What is it, man?" asked Kirishima, who was sitting beside him on the couch.

Kaminari didn't answer, instead he kept looking out the window as Aizawa gripped his chest and started panting. "I think something's wrong with Mr. Aizawa."

The yellow haired boy said it low, but all the students in the common room perked up at that, even Bakugou. Most of them went over to look through the curtains and wittiness the scene Kaminari was watching.

"Shouldn't we go and help him!?" exclaimed Kirishima, as he rushed over to the front door.

Iida grabbed the red haired boys shoulder firmly, before he could reach for the door knob.

"No, that'll be to hasty. You know Mr. Aizawa wouldn't like that one bit. I suggest—"

Iida got interrupted by Uraraka's voice.

"Wait hold on! All Might is there!"

The students looking through the curtains watched as their teacher collapsed on his knees, being held steady by All Might. The room was quite as the students watched the scene.

Bakugo emerged from the kitchen, when he noticed that the chaos got quite. He saw most of his fellow classmates looking through the curtains. He was heated.

"WHAT ARE YOU BASTARDS DOING!? STOP WATCHING HIM! DON'T YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT PRIVACY IS!?"

Yaoyorozu was in the kitchen too, heating up some tea for her classmates. "Yeah, Bakugou's right. Get away from the window. Mr. Aizawa wouldn't want you guys watching him." Yaoyorozu spoke in her soft, motherly tone.

All of the students except Kaminari left the window. Kaminari soon regretted when he saw Aizawa look up directly at the window. The lighten boy quickly shut the curtains, hoping that his teacher didn't see his face.

"Did he see you?" asked Jiro, with her arms crossed in disappointment.

Kaminari smirked, playing it cool. "No, but I'm going to go in my room. I don't want to look too suspicious when he come in, ya know."

The boy hopped off the sofa and went off into his dorm, he shut the door behind himself and flopped onto his bed. He had to tell Shinso what happened just now.

Kaminari⚡️: hey, how was
training with Aizawa today?
4:56pm

Shinso: It was good!
something strange
happened between him
and my father. I don't
know what's going on
I plan on asking him
tomorrow during
training 4:58pm

Shinso: why'd u ask?
you never ask me
questions regarding my
training sessions with
Aizawa. 4:59pm

Kaminari⚡️: wdym
something weird
happened between
them??? 5:01pm

Shinso: idrk how to
explain it since im
kinda lost myself😅
5:02pm

Shinso: u never rlly
answered my question
though 5:02pm