Chapter 10

Thank you for 1k reads uwu

Shinso's training with Aizawa was going smoothly. It didn't even seem like they had a whole argument yesterday. Well, they were both logical people and they knew it'll be a waste of time to be bitter about something so minor.

Sometime during Shinso's training, Deku shot Aizawa a text around 2:45pm letting him know that him and Mirio made it to the hospital to visit Eri. Aizawa replied with a thumbs up.

Currently, Aizawa was teaching Shinso how to throw his capture weapon.

"The trick with using the capture weapon is to throw it with a sharp arm, so it wraps around the object or opponent tightly. For example."

Aizawa aimed the end of his capture weapon at the limb of a nearby tree. He threw the end of his scarf, causing it to wrap around the tree limb. Aizawa launched his body and swung with his scarf, ending up on top of the tree. "Like this!" He yelled down at the ground where Shinso was.

Awe. Shinso was in awe at how swiftly his teacher got up on top of the tree. His mouth was slightly a gaped as he watched Aizawa swing off the tree doing a double-backflip, landing perfectly.

Shinso scoffed, "You're such a show off." He was hiding his amazement at his teacher's skill.

"I'm not a show off. I'm just showing you a preview of your skills after you master all your training."

"Shut up, old man." Shinso crossed his arms and smirked. He'll be lying if he said that totally didn't inspire him.

"Well, this old man wants you to try to get on top of the tree just like he did."

Shinso aimed the end of his capture weapon at the tree limb just as he saw Aizawa do. He then threw the end of the capture weapon at the tree limb, but it wrapped around the tree just to fall right back off. Shinso huffed and tried again, making the same mistake.

Aizawa was observing his student's moves, pointing out what he was doing wrong in his head. Aizawa furrowed his eyebrows in confusion when he noticed Shinso very uncoordinated form. "Stop, I think I see what you're doing wrong."

"Please tell me." Shinso wanted to know what he was doing wrong, because he felt like ass messing up on the same thing over and over.

Aizawa chuckled under his breath, this kid is persistent. He walked up to Shinso telling put his arm out as if he was throwing his weapon up at the tree and to stay like that. Shinso obeyed. Aizawa observed his posture.

"Your posture is weak. You look weak. Straighten your back, I don't remember telling you to slouch like that."

Damn, harsh.

Shinso stood up straighter, fixing his form. "Like this?"

Aizawa nodded, "Yeah. By the way, when you throw you capture weapon make sure you arm isn't lazy, but don't tense up either."

"Gotcha, I'm going to give it a go."

Shinso threw the end of his capture weapon at the tree limb just as he did before, but this time his posture was stronger and his arm was sharp. Shinso launched himself on top of the tree, he stumbled a little bit but he caught himself.

Aizawa was proud to say the least, but he didn't show the smile that he hid behind his scarf. "Wow, on your first try?"

"What can I say? I learnt from the best." Shinso said, looking down at Aizawa from the tree he was on.

Aizawa scoffed, looking to the side. "Whatever."

When Shinso was on the tree he looked around at the scenery below him. It was satisfying. Aizawa was standing there on the ground looking off at a distant, while his scarf blew in the wind with his long black hair. The boy looked around at the birds that flew around above and below him every now and then. He watched cars on the street drive to the places they needed to go. Then looked at the car lot of the school and saw his dad. His dad!?