Chapter 14

"Where's Mr. Aizawa?" asked Midoriya.

Midoriya was chilling in the common room with the rest of his class. The green haired kid asked no one in particular, he was just putting the thought out there; but he listened when All Might answered him.

"He's still at the hospital picking up Eri, if I'm not mistaken." All Might replied.

"He's been there for awhile it's getting dark." said Uraraka.

Some of her classmates looked towards the window to see the sunset coming to an end.

"There's a qualification process you have to go through when you adopt a child, you can't just take them. Since, Aizawa is a single, adult, male; they have to go in-depth with him, especially regarding Eri's previous situation. But, they should be here any minute."

Soon after, walking through the door of the common room were Aizawa with little Eri hiding behind his leg. Her grip was tight on the back of his pants leg, she was so nervous being in a new environment in front of so many new people.

She seemed to be only comfortable around Aizawa, but when she saw Deku's bright and welcoming smile she let go of Aizawa and went to hug the teenager.

All Might looked at Aizawa. Poor man looks exhausted and drained. All Might watched as Aizawa turnt and walked back outside, not saying a word to anyone. He looked distressed.

That's strange. Why'd he go back out?

Aizawa went back outside so he could call Hajime in private. He's had enough, it's either handle the petty situation like an adult or ignore his existence. Aizawa just didn't want anymore unspoken anger.

Aizawa dialed Hajime's number and pressed his phone against his ear.

"Why are you calling me?—"

"Did you know your son overheard us yesterday?" Aizawa went straight to the point.

"He what? No he didn't."

"Hajime, he cried right in front of me during training. We need to patch things up wether you like it or not."

"I—" Hajime was at a lost of words.

"You want the best for your son, don't you?"

"Of course I do."

"So, lets just stop it. Whatever problems you have with me, please let it go. I suggest that you get your act together."

Hajime was quiet on the other line.

"Okay, but this is just for my son."

"As long as it stops, doesn't really matter to me."

Aizawa then hung up the phone, because he finally got his point across. Aizawa felt no need to exchange awkward byes. He was so exhausted, but he still had plenty to do. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. The man felt awful that Shinso cried today and Aizawa felt like it was partially his fault.

He went back inside and All Might was approaching him in no time.

"How did everything go with Eri?"

"There were a lot of forms to fill, but she's in good hands now."

All Might nodded walking beside Aizawa, going to the quieter side of the common room. Once they were far enough away for the boisterous class of teenagers, All Might began to talk to the man standing in front of him.

"Aizawa, you seem a little distressed."

"I'm just..." Tired. He was so tired mentally and physically.