three

Kth's pov

We arrived infront of my new classroom and Mr.Lee opened the door. He announced that there was gonna be a new student to the class and he gestured me to come in.

I walked in and everybody was eyeing me. Some of the girls and boys were whispering while looking at me. But this one scent. It smelled so different, different than the others.

"Everyone he's the new scholar. Make him feel welcomed. Why don't you introduced yourself a bit."
Mr. lee said which caught my attention.

"Hello everyone, I'm Kim Taehyung."
Was what all I said.

"Uh anything else?"
The teacher asked

"Nope"
I replied

"O-oh ok, you can seat right there"
She said pointing

I looked there and saw a boy and damn he was gorgeous. As i walked closer that scent got more stronger. And I can confidently tell that the scent belongs to him. I sat behind him and sniffed him a little. His scent, its so...addicting. So is he my...

Mate?

I'm not 18 yet but since I'm a true blood, I can sense it. I can only be 100% sure once I'm 18. But he is definitely my mate. I can feel it. I can sense that he's an alpha. Meh at least no worries about heat. But I cant tell him now. I will once I turn 18.

He seems rich though. Oh of course he is, I'm the only scholar here. My eyes were glued on him and I was staring at him even when he was sleeping. He doesn't really seem like those obedient ones.

Oh well I shouldn't really care now since he is mine and will be completely mine once I'm 18.

Time skip

Kth's pov
It was lunch time now. So I went to the cafe, sat on an empty bench, wore my heads phones, turned on my phone and started to eat my sandwich. I wasn't really listening to anything just wore my head phones so I can ignore people.

As I was eating. I saw a figure come infront of me. I looked up and it was him. My not so confirmed mate with his friends.

"A scholar huh? Couldn't afford to come here with money? What are you? A nerd? Nobody likes a smart ass."
He said while his friends laughed.

I smirked at his words. Ha! I got a feisty one.

"And you are? Oh I know! A spoiled child of his rich parents who likes to point out other's good traits as a flaw. Who pick on others to show their "power" because they themselves are very insecure since they know they are not good enough."
I said and gave him a cheeky smile

And the next thing I knew I was pulled and pinned down on the ground. My wrists being held by his hands tightly and he was on top of me growling.

"Who do you think you are to talk to me like that?"
He asked by gritting his teeth

"And where do you think we are? You see this is a very not so appropriate position. Here are people around, we can do this on the bed though."
I said while smirking

He widened his eyes and quickly got up.

"Next time you're dead"
He said and went

All I could do was smile at my victory.

"Don't you think you said too much to him?"
My wolf, V said to me in my mind.

"No I don't. He deserved it."

"Whatever but don't you dare to ever physically hurt him. He's still our mate."

I nodded in agreement.

~...~

JJk's pov

Ugh that fucking nerd ruined my mood. Next time he's so dead.

"Jackson I need his info. Who the fuck is he to talk to me like that. He'll pay for this."

"Ok Jungkook."
He said and went

"Yugyeom, where's hobi and yoongi hyung?"

"They said they have an important work to do"

I rolled my eyes. "Important work" more like fucking each other.

To be continued...
𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷
                                                              ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚𓆟

Vote if you liked it and if you can then pls follow me too luvs💕