eleven

A week later...

"And they were roommates!" Somi said which made her friends gasp.

"Oh my god they were roommates" Jimin faced Taehyung and said in pure shock.

"Yeah..heard it the first time." Taehyung replied, uninterested with the conversation they were having.

It was lunch time and Jimin, Taehyung, Somi and her friends were sitting together. And just a few benches away, Jungkook was sitting with his group of friends.

Then, the door slammed open revealing three girls, the one in the middle walked in first being followed by the other two. She walked as if she owned the school.

"Who's she?" Somi asked "She is Lee Mia, a beta and the Regina George of our school and those two are her minions. Everybody knows that she has a hugeeee crush on Jungkook. She's been trying to get into his pants since the very beginning of high school" Jimin replied

Those two last sentences caught Taehyung's attention, he eyed the girl as she and her minions walked towards Jungkook's bench.

"Jungkookie!" Mia said with her high pitched voice

"Fuck off Mia" Jungkook rolled his eyes and said in annoyance to which Mia pouted almost making Jungkook gag.

"But Jungkookie I missed you alot like ALOT! My trip to Thailand was amazing, but not a moment went without me thinking about you" Mia said as she sat beside Jungkook very close.

"Ugh get the fuck away from me" Jungkook half yelled clearly disgusted with how close she was sitting next to him.

Mia let out a huff and stood up "well see you around kookie, lets go girls." But the two were busy flirting with Jackson and Yugyeom which annoyed Mia.
"I.said. LETS GO GIRLS!" She yelled at them which caught their attention. They quickly ran and followed Mia.

"Ugh she's so annoying" Jungkook said being annoyed.

"She hot though" Hoseok said smirking a little but then quickly realized that Yoongi was right next to him.

"N-not that hot, she's like an a-average" He gulped and said trying to avoid yoongi's scary glare.

࿔*:🖇

Just after Jungkook finsihed his lunch he went to the rooftop to smoke again. It was sort of a routine for him now.
As he was walking he tripped over a rod that he didn't notice. He fell down, his right cheek first at the ground. He groaned in pain and looked up. He saw Taehyung chuckling sitting in a bench infront of him with a book. Few laughs from some students were also heard. But with just a glare they quickly shooed away in fear.

"What are you laughing at fucktard?!" Jungkook yelled as he got up. Taehyung controlled his laugh and went back to reading his book again.

"Ugh what a nerd" Jungkook mumbled and took out his pack of cigarettes.

"Don't smoke near me." Taehyung said eyeing him.

"You do not tell me what to do" Jungkook sternly said without even looking back at him. Taehyung sighed and snatched the pack of cigarettes from Jungkook and threw it in the dustbin.

"What the fuck!" Jungkook yelled

"Well- " And before Taehyung could even speak Jungkook yelled again.

"Shut up just shut the fuck up! You should never be seen here at the rooftop again! If you do then I'll make sure to break each and every bone of your body! LEAVE!"

"No." Taehyung simply said and went back to reading his book again. And that made Jungkook even more furious. He grabbed Taehyung's collar and pushed him harshly at the wall.

"I said LEAVE!"

"And I said no, I didn't stutter did I?"

"You-

"I mean why would I not come here? It's such a special place after all. It holds such a beautiful memory." Taehyung said with a small smirk and Jungkook looked at him in confusion yet anger.

"Our fist kiss" Taehyung leaned closer and whispered in Jungkook's ear, slowly snaking his hands around his waist. Jungkook's cold glare met Taehyung's warm eyes. They were like that for few seconds before Jungkook pushed the older a little too hardly causing him to stumble a little and hit the wall but the smirk on his face was still there.

"Fuck off before I beat the shit out of you." Jungkook said clenching his fists. Taehyung chuckled and smiled at how cute his mate looked.

"Stop smiling like an idiot! And do as I say, LEAVE!"
He yelled but still Taehyung was there smiling making his blood boil even more. He raised his hand to throw a punch but Taehyung was quick to see it coming, he grabbed Jungkook's wrist and pulled him close veryy close. There was no gap between them, Taehyung's arms were wrapped around Jungkook's waist tightly, their faces only few inches apart.

Taehyung kept staring at those gorgeous eyes. He suddenly had the urge to kiss him so badly. But then... the moment was ruined with a small cough with caught their attention, they turned their head left and saw Jimin. They quickly fixed their position and looked at Jimin who was smiling a little.

"Um Taehyung Mrs. Ahn wants to see  you in the staff room" Jimin said trying hard not to smirk nor laugh.

Taehyung nodded and Jungkook left in anger slamming the door. Taehyung was about to leave too but Jimin blocked his way.

"Taehyung what was that?! Are you two dating?"
Jimin asked smirking

"No we're not. And excuse I gotta go quick"

"Taehyung I lied, Mrs. Ahn didn't call you. I was the one searching you because I was getting bored and when I got here...well I encountered something veryy interesting" Jimin said and wiggled his eyebrows teasingly.

"Shut up, its nothing like that"

"Oh really? Then what was that?"

"That was just...look I can't explain it to you right now but I will when its the right time" Taehyung replied making Jimin even more confused.

"Let's just go" Taehyung sighed and said.

To be continued...
𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷
                                                              ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚𓆟

"And they were roommates"
Jimin:

"And they were roommates"Jimin: