twelve

"And as I was saying-" The teacher got interrupted as the door slammed open revealing Jungkook.

"You're late. AGAIN!" The teacher yelled as Jungkook walked in.

"Thankyou so much for stating the obvious." Jungkook smiled sarcastically and went to his seat rolling his eyes.

"Jungkook if this behavior continues, I won't hesitate to call your father." The teacher warned him and went back to her teaching again.

Jungkook was really irritated these days. Past few days had drastically changed for him. He couldn't go to the club and hangout with his friends like before. He had no access to his credit cards nor he could smoke or drink. Jungkook's dad made sure that he did everything under his control.

The bell soon rang and now it was recess. Everyone except for few students left the class.

As Jungkook was walking he felt many stares and whispers, some girls were squealing when he passed by them.The attention that he always gets really annoys him.

He stopped walking and glared at the them. They quickly acted as if they weren't eyeing him at all. He was about to shout at them but before he did, he felt someone bump into him.
He turned around and saw the same boy who got beaten up by him last time. The boy trembled in fear as he saw him. Jungkook harshly grabbed his collar causing the poor boy to whimper.

"What the fuck is your problem nerd?!" He yelled and others quickly took out their phone to record what was about to happen.

"I-I'm s-sorry-"

"Fuck you and your sorry! This isn't the first time you dipshit!" He growled. More people gathered there along with some of his friends. He was about to  punch the boy but someone grabbed his wrist, preventing him to throw the punch.

"He said he's sorry, let him go." The voice from behind said and Jungkook immediately knew who it was. He turned around and saw Taehyung with a stern face, beside him there was Jimin who was shocked like many other present there.

" Taehyung lets just go" Jimin whispered but Taehyung didn't reply.

"You heard him dumb ass. Leave before we kick your ass." Jungkook's friend Suho, one of the strongest alpha of the school said gritting his teeth. But Taehyung didn't move an inch which surprised others. Never was there a guy who would go against Jungkook or his group. Suho harshly grabbed Taehyung's collar growling. He was about to punch him but Taehyung dodged it and twisted Suho's arm. He was about to hit him but stopped when he remembered his mother's words. His gripped loosen and Suho quickly took the opportunity and punched Taehyung. And well that was it. Taehyung lost his patience and punched him back causing Suho to stumble and fall on the floor. It was way harder than Suho's punch. The people around 'ohh-ed' enjoying the moment. Taehyung knew he had to clam down before it would go any further so he left and Jimin followed him. Suho got up to hit him again but stopped when Jungkook signaled him not to.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈

Jungkook was still very pissed with what happened earlier and his anger was very visible in his face. He skipped his lunch and went to the rooftop again. He got there and sat on the same bench, waiting. But for who exactly? Even he didn't know the answer.

"Is he not gonna come today?" His wolf Jk asked. " He's a coward. Why would he want to face me" Jungkook rolled his eyes and replied.

{*snort*}

"Ok..then why are you waiting for him?"

"Shut the fuck up! I'm not waiting for anyone! I just need some time alone."

"Sureee"

As the time passed he got more annoyed. He huffed and stood up to leave. "Fucking coward" he mumbled.

Meanwhile...
Taehyung skipped his lunch and sat alone in the class reading his book. He was very focused until he heard a little knock. He looked up and saw a familiar face.

"C-can I come in?" The boy asked to which Taehyung nodded.

"I-I wanted to say thankyou"

"For?" Taehyung questioned.

"For saving me today. No one has done that before. S-so thankyou very much."

"Not a problem but you should stand up for your self you know."

"Yea..b-but I'm not strong like you..I'm Felix by the way, a freshmen." He said and forwarded his hand for a handshake. Taehyung smiled a little and they  shook their hands. "I'm Taehyung" he replied and the door suddenly slammed open revealing Jungkook, hands on his pocket with pure anger on his face.

"I-I should g-go now" Felix panicked and said, and quickly left the room. Jungkook and Taehyung shared a quick glance before looking away. Taehyung went back fo his reading again and Jungkook just rolled his eyes and sat on his seat.

"You were waiting for him but it looked like he was busy with someone else" his wolf Jk said

"Do you ever talk something else other than bullshits?! For fuck's shake just shut up and I WASN'T waiting for him!"

"Suree"

To be continued...
𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷
                                                              ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚𓆟