sixteen

A soft breeze through the classroom window tickled Taehyung's skin as he continued to scribble nonsense in his textbook. His mind completely blank. Well... it was just one of those days, where nothing was wrong but nothing felt right either. Knowing about his father and his family so unexpectedly would of course take time to digest. Right?

As soon as the bell rang and the teacher left, many students walked out of the class heading towards the school cafeteria whereas some remained in the room chatting with eachother or doing their own thing. Taehyung who was still seated managed his books and took out his sketch book.

"Let's go Tae" Jimin said

"I'll stay here, I'm not that hungry."

"Heyyy c'mon, there's Bulgogi today" Jimin whined to which Taehyung chuckled "I'm fine here Jimin, you can go."

"Alright, see you later then" Jimin sighed and said. After Jimin left Taehyung started to sketch. He's quite an artist afterall. Growing up he always loved drawing. He loved everything that was peaceful and clam, he still does. His mother's friends were always shocked to see his "odd" behavior. For them an alpha, especially a true blood is meant to be aggressive and active. The common stereotypes of the society. But him and his mom couldn't care any less for those remarks.

~...~

"Mark is back!!" a beta girl squeaked catching the students' attention.

"I didn't see him this morning though"  "same"
"Oh lord he got way more handsome"
The talks continued as the young boy passed by all of them making many students squeal. After all he was Mark Tuan, an alpha with deadly gorgeous looks.

"Yo, welcome back. Where were you this morning?"
Jackson asked "Ah long story, first let me eat I'm hungry." He answered calmly but immediately turned heart eyes once he saw his beloved bunny.

"Aigoo Jungkookie you got cuter didn't you?" He said and squished his cheeks but instantly got punched by him in the stomach. "A-agh stronger aswell" Mark said struggling. "I told you don't call me that." Jungkook sternly said glaring at him.

"Alright no fighting now, lets just have lunch." Yoongi said catching their attention.

Few minutes went by and they all were talking about various stuffs. There was Suho who just couldn't stop bragging about his recent fight with an alpha.

"He couldn't even get up, I'm sure he at least broke 2 of his bones. It was my punch after all"

"Oh yeah? Then what about that true blood who punched you, just his one punch was enough to make you fall." Yugyeom said.

"He just got lucky! Me and Jungkook could totally beat him." Suho claimed remembering his last encounter with him.

"I don't think you get it, he's a true blood"Jackson pointed out. "So what? Jungkook is like full of muscles" Suho said.

"I know right, it's adorable" Mark said squishing Jungkook's cheeks again, but this time he got elbowed by Yoongi on his back. "Cut it out!"

"I'm leaving" Jungkook who was already annoyed by their talks sternly said and left. "Hey wait-"

"Seriously Mark go find some other alpha" Hoseok sighed and said. "You have dated so many alphas but Jungkook can never be one of them."

"Correction, I don't date them, I fuck them but Jungkook is different of course he's the cutest baby and needs to be protected at all cost!"

"..."
An awkward silence filled their table as none of them spoke, they all were just balnkly staring at him trying to digest what he really just said.

"Get rid of your weird alpha kink, what if your mate isn't an alpha?" Hoseok said breaking the awkwardness.

"I pretty confident my mate is gonna be a cute little alpha like Jungkoo-" and the next thing he knew was getting his head slammed on the table. The sound was loud and it caught everyone's attention in the cafeteria. Jungkook who caused it however showed no emotion and left after taking his phone which he had forgotten.

"Ah great, someone take him to nurse's office" Yugyeom signed and said.

New character
Mark Tuan
Status: Alpha
Wolf name: Yi-en

New character Mark Tuan Status: Alpha Wolf name: Yi-en

To be continued...
𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷
                                                              ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚𓆟