fourteen

"Stay still." Taehyung sternly said to Jungkook while buttoning up the drunk boy's shirt and later fixing his hair. "C'mon we're leaving." Taehyung said and grabbed Jungkook by his wrist and helped him to walk by giving him support. And since it was quite crowded they were bumping into things and people alot but Taehyung apologized every time they did.

As they were walking a familiar voice was heard, calling out Taehyung's name. He stopped on his tracks and turned around, there stood Jimin, with drinks on his hand. And before he could say anything, Jimin spoke.

"What happen? Is he fine?" Jimin asked seeing Jungkook's condition."yea.. he's just drunk, I found him upstairs knocked out so couldn't leave him alone like this.."

"Not surprised" Jimun let out a sigh and said.

"Um Do you know his address?" Taehyung quickly questioned.

"I do but..his dad is a really strict person so if we take him in this state..Jungkook might get in trouble." Jimin said.

"You were gonna stay at my house today right? So how about Jungkook stays too plus my parents are out of town so wont be a huge problem." Jimin continued

"Alright then, Thanks a lot Jimin."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈

By the time they all reached Jimin's home, Jungkook was in crazy mode. He was talking all nonsense on the way and screaming at those who were passing by. And now he was signing at the top of his lungs.

"sOmEbOdy CoMe gEt herRRR, ShE'S dAnCing LiKe A sTrIpPer~"

"Alright stop, you gotta sleep now, c'mon let's go." Taehyung said and grabbed Jungkook by his arm.

"dOnT tEll me wHat to dO~" Jungkook said, his eyes half closed. Jimin was already asleep in his bedroom, too tired from the crazy night. He had already showed him their rooms aswell. Taehyung's room was just beside Jungkook's.

After Taehyung finally managed to bring him upstairs, he laid him down on the bed and tugged him in.
"i WaNna dAnCeee~" Jungkook said and held Taehyung's hand, trying to get up. "Shh..." Taehyung hushed and patted his head gently. He made himself comfortable on the edge of the bed, planning to go after Jungkook falls asleep but by the time Jungkook fell asleep, Taehyung did too.

~...~

Next morning...

Jungkook wakes up to the sunlight shining through the window. He groans as he feels something heavy around his waist, restraining him from getting up. Seconds later, he finally realized...he was being spooned by someone, he could feel the person's soft breaths on his neck.

"What the fuck...." he mumbled and turned his head quick to see the person. The person's face was half covered with blanket but it was really easy to know it was him, Kim Taehyung.Seeing him, it didnt even took a second for Jungkook to get furious.

"Get off of me you assclown!" Jungkook groaned and pushed Taehyung harshly causing him to fall down.

"What the fuck?!" Taehyung hissed in pain and said.

"ughh YOU AGAIN! WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM ME?! AND WHY ARE WE IN THE SAME BED-"
And before Jungkook could finish his sentence he was pulled by Taehyung. "Shut.up." Taehyung growled being annoyed and although Jungkook was too close to explode he kept his mouth shut with a frown.

"That's more like it. Now before you assume wrong things let me tell you, you were very drunk last night, so drunk that a girl almost took an advantage of it. But fortunately I was there so I handled it. And right now we're in Jimin's home."
Taehyung said to which Jungkook just scoffed.

"Oh really thankyou so muchhh for saving my life, what a hero you are" Jungkook said sarcastically, then suddenly a knock on the door was heard just before Taehyung could speak.
"Come down for breakfast guys"

To be continued...
𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷
˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚𓆟