nine

Ejsjsksj short chapter but I promise to make the next chap a lil longer😔💕

     ↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

{Yesterday evening}

Narrator's pov
"FUCK YOU BITCH FACE!"
Jungkook yelled at his dad as he slammed the door shut. It was just another day of them arguing. And just another day of Jungkook getting pissed at his dad.
So he thought of doing the usual thing that he does when he's stressed out, going to the club and getting drunk. He spends hours there and only returns when its late at night.
He got inside his car and drove to the club.

Soon, he arrived there. He parked his car and went inside. Loud music could only be heard and everyone could be seen either dancing or at the bar drinking.

~...~

As usual he spent hours there and walked out when it was already late at night. He stumbled his way to his car and looked for his keys in his pocket. He searched for his keys but couldn't find it so he peeked through his window.

"Fuck..." he mumbled under his breath with annoyance as he realized that he had left his keys and his phone inside the car.
So he started to walk his way back to home while stumbling. He went inside a dark alley stumbling back and forth. And that's when he bumped into a group of alphas.

"Yo, the fuck kid!"
One of them said but Jungkook kept walking, ignoring their words.

"Get back here!"
The other one said and grabbed Jungkook's jacket.

"Fuck off.."
Jungkook said in annoyance to which he got a painful punch on his cheek, causing his body to bang against the wall.
They all started kicking and punching him, he was too drunk to even understand the situation. He groaned in pain when his head banged at the wall and the last thing he heard before passing out was a loud growl.

*:🖇

{Present time}

Narrator's pov
The bright ray of light, pouring in from the window, woke Jungkook up. The bed was warm and cozy and he tiredly rubbed his eyes, and yawned. He opened his eyes and it was then when he realized that he wasn't in his bed. He looked around the entire room, trying to remember how he got here.

He stood up and headed downstairs quickly. He didn't knew why he was in a random house nor why his muscles hurt. He walked inside the living room and almost choked on air when he saw Taehyung sleeping on the couch.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"
He yelled which caused Taehyung fall down from the couch and wake up. He groaned and rubbed his eyes.

"Oh hey good morning"
He said while letting out a yawn

"Good morning my ass, why the fuck am I here?!"
Jungkook frowned and asked

"So I don't even get a simple 'thankyou' for saving you yesterday?...Maybe you don't remember getting your ass beaten but you passed out and not only I beat the shit out of those alphas but also I brought you to my home and treated your wounds. But seriously, what were you thinking that you got so drunk? like you could have been seriously injured if I wasn't there-"

"And who the fuck are you to care for me huh? I didn't asked for you to help me nor to bring me to your home. I wasn't even in my senses and if I was not drunk then I could have fought for myself"

"Yea right. Your welcome Jeon."
Taehyung said and went to the kitchen. Jungkook rolled his eyes and picked up his jacket and socks. He wore them and came out of the room. He reached to the front door and twisted the door nob.

"Where are you going?"
Taehyung asked grabbing his wrist

"What makes you think that I'll stay, you fucktard?!"
Jungkook said being annoyed and just when he opened the door, there stood a women with a bag of groceries.

"O-oh hey mom"
Taehyung said from behind which caused Jungkook to look at him.

To be continued...
𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷
˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚𓆟