nineteen

"—the rightful heir of crystal bow pack and the Kim business empire, Kim Taehyung."

bitch what?— Is it just him hallucinating or being high on absolutely nothing? Because no way in hell this is real. It can't be! A quiet new scholar student turned out to be a rich powerful heir? This is some wild k-drama stuff thats happening right now.
The whole situation is weird...very weird. Especially since Jungkook knows Taehyung is from the moon glow pack. He even slept in his house! So how-

"Jeon Jungkook."
He snapped out of his thoughts when his father suddenly called out his name in an irritated tone.

"I've called out your name three times already, what the hell are you even thinking about? Or have you turned deaf pup?"

that word.

"Don't call me that, shit face" Jungkook said glaring.

"Language Jungkook." His father growled "We'll be meeting the Kims, you better behave." He added.

Great just great!

"What if I don't?" Jungkook asked bluntly.

"Then there'll be consequences of course. Now, act like a good obedient son and behave." Junghyun said with a small fake smile. Jungkook hated that. He hated him, hated being his son.

"Hello there Mr. Jeon, nice to see you again. " said a voice from behind making both of them turn around.  The voice belonged to the blonde man he saw earlier. 

"Pleasured to meet you again too Mr. Namjoon."
Jeon said as he reached his hand out for a hand shake.

"I hope you're enjoying the party so far." Namjoon said after shaking hands. "Of course I am, everything's great."

"Ah, and let me introduce you to my son Jeon Jungkook." Junghyun added.

"Hello Mr. Jungkook, nice to meet you." Namjoon said smiling while Jungkook just nodded. Yes, not a formal greeting but it's not like as if  he cared.

"Since today is such a big day, I was thinking about renewing our alliance contract, what do you think Mr. Namjoon?"

"I think that'll be great Mr. Jeon but you'll have to wait till Taehyung takes the position. Everything is on hold for now."

"No problem with that, speaking of the new heir, where is he? And what about Jennie?" Junghyun asked.  "Its been years since I last saw them." He added.

Wait what.

To be continued...
𓆝 𓆜 ––––———–––––———–┊⁀➷
                                                              ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚𓆟

small update! Haha im back🧍🏻‍♀️
I'LL BE UPDATING TOMORROW AS WELL
Longer than this chapter, thanks for waiting <33

small update! Haha im back🧍🏻‍♀️I'LL BE UPDATING TOMORROW AS WELL Longer than this chapter, thanks for waiting <33