15 - Stink

"I'm still thinking of what color suits me." She said followed by a soft sigh which I clearly heard despite hearing it over the phone.

After that wonderful date, we were separated again by our schedules. I have rehearsals for Exordium, while she will be filming for the King of Mask Singer the day after tomorrow.

I was really happy that day I had her for myself but despite the kisses we shared and all the I love yous, we never get to clear up what our relationship really is. We initially decided not to label what this is even if we had already admitted we like each other. It's a mutual understanding but, it's now deeper than what we've agreed to. Sehun once told me that soon, we'll get to kiss. 

Could I still call her my special friend if our intimacy had already leveled up to kissing?

To be honest, it sucks that I can't brag about her. It's hard to keep the happiness and excitement all to myself. I wanna talk about her but, of course, I can't do that freely.

"I'd love to see your natural hair color, though." I sighed as well.

"Hmm... I've been blonde for too long already, so... I need to take care of my hair." She replied, chuckling.

"You're gonna dye it black?" I asked.

"Not totally jet black but yeah."

"I wish I could see it personally. Do you have free time tomorrow? Can't I see you?" I lightly complained. I'm especially bummed when she told me to avoid picking her up near their dorm. She told me that sooner or later, someone will recognize my SUV and we'll be in trouble. I know that very well but, I can't help doing things I wanna do especially when I really wanted to do it.

I hate to implicate her in that situation, so even if I wanted to go see her even for just a few hours, we ended up calling each other or video chatting.

I'll be careful and I'm sure as hell I won't let anyone find out about us. I won't get her in trouble... I'll protect her in any way I can.

"We'll see. Do you have a free time?" She asked, suddenly softening her voice which would mean someone else is around her.

"I'll only be at home by 6 in the evening. Then, I need to wake up by 4." Talking about the schedule is somehow making exhausted until I realized I've been sighing every time I'm ask about it.

"See? You're busier so take the time off for rest. I can only imagine how strained your body must be, it's a rehearsal after all. New choreographies for your songs..."

"Don't you get energized when you get to see the people you long for. For example, your mom, dad and sister. You spent years of training away from them which made you feel weak sometimes but the thought of your family would still power you up, right? What more when you see them?" I questioned, hoping that this would somehow convince her to let me come over and fetch her.

"I do... I know how it feels, Channie..." She muttered.

"I just... I miss you. It's been weeks." I sighed once again.

"I miss you too. But, I'd rather have you get your rest than going as far as fetching me at the dorm. Please wait a little longer?" She asked. I closed my eyes while lower lip curls into a pout, feeling defeated right away.

How could I say no?

"Alright." I replied, admitting my defeat, knowing the tone of my voice obviously sounded lethargic right away. I'm always seen as an energetic person but, there I times I feel weak.

There was silence between us after my response. I was looking forward to seeing her tomorrow especially after she had changed her hair color. I've seen her pre-debut pictures and she was totally gorgeous with black hair, especially wearing that striped dress.