21 - Feel At Home

I was on my way to his apartment after a photoshoot for a magazine

I was on my way to his apartment after a photoshoot for a magazine. I changed into something comfy and breezy since it's summer. Of course, I never forget to wear a mask. 

He's not scheduled for anything today and he had been asking to see me... like... a lot since last night. Like the usual, Channie wants to pick me up to where I'm currently at as he had always been considering my convenience but as usual, I insisted on what I wanted.

Since their album has just been released, we haven't seen each other privately. There's filming for stages on the same day and they'll immediately have a fan meet. And it's been almost a month since I visited. 

I'm excited to see him.  

It doesn't take too much time to travel but our schedules make so much distance between us. By next week, the girls and I be flying to Japan and he will be busy with promotions plus the release of the repackage album by next month. Who knows when we'll see each other again...

I to spend more time with him. I want to get my hands on his cheeks and squish them the way he squishes mine. I want to hear his voice, that whispering deep voice near my ear because a phone call will always never enough and only brings temporary comfort. I want to feel his warm embrace that always made me melt like he's the perfect mold that I melt in to. I want to see those kind eyes that stare, making me feel warm, soft at the same time. And of course, how could I never want a kiss from him. May it be a peck or that kiss were I always lose myself, I want to feel it all again... all of it. 

I may not express all of my desire vocally because I'm afraid to embarrass myself in front of him but, I would never lie about it.

I seriously miss him a lot.

After tapping the keycard and entering the passcode, I poke my head first to see if he will be running towards the door, expecting he would be as excited as I am to see him. However, after staying on my position for a minute or two, no excited monkey appeared which had me pouting... kinda disappointed. 

I was walking slowly, having my shoulders slumped as I maintained the same expression but as I turn to the corner towards the living room, I screamed out loud when he suddenly jumped in front of me and booed deeply.

My scream was high-pitched that even I surprised myself to have reached that pitch. But more importantly, he practically tackled me with a hug without. It didn't hurt but it definitely didn't fail to let me know that he too was excited. He laughed instantly as soon as he saw shocked to the bones and I could only imagine the look on my face. 

Even though I wasn't ready for this hug since both my arms were paralleled over my chest out of his sudden decision to scare me, I felt that we have been feeling the same. 

I wanted to complain about that jump scare stunt but decided to let it pass after I collected myself and just forced my arms around him. 

"I will get you for that," I muttered, burying my face on the crook of his neck while feeling him kiss the side of my head as his laugh had calmed down to a soft chuckle. I was tiptoeing now though 90% of my weight was being lifted by him and my toes. Albeit, this hug is how I expected it to be.