25 - During Summer

My nose scrunches while my lower lip curled into a pout as I continued to scroll on my phone, looking for something Channie might need, or something I think he's interested in

My nose scrunches while my lower lip curled into a pout as I continued to scroll on my phone, looking for something Channie might need, or something I think he's interested in. But I think he's got everything he needs and he wants which is just making me frustrated at the moment because I don't know what I will be giving him for his birthday.

His birthday is in less than 3 months and I've been thinking so hard on something that would make him happy to have. He has so many guitars back at home and at his studio. Any other instrument or device to help him with music is not an option either since he already bought what he needed.

I initially wanted to look for an old record player but it's quite difficult to find one nowadays.

Suddenly, Lisa scooted over to my seat, sitting on the armchair of the couch to peek at my phone before looking at me with brows all furrowed, "Why do you look like you're having a staredown with your phone?" She asked.

"I don't know what to give Channie for his birthday... I want something unique that no one else would give him like the guitar he gave me for my birthday but I don't have any idea right now." I whined softly before continuing on researching for the best ever gift idea.

"So you decided to google the best gift ideas?" She asked followed by a terse chuckle.

I then groaned out loud as I cock my head back to the backrest of the couch, realizing how silly I am to google something like this and frustrated with not having any ideas, "What should I do?"

"Welp... you better think of something before we start filming for our show. Have you already told him about it?" She asked.

I shook my head vehemently before responding with words, "No..."

We have already been briefed for our reality TV called the Blackpink House and the agency is now on the search for the perfect house where we could live in. The last time I heard, they already found one and is currently renovating the house. It started as a simple wish for summer vacation that now turned to be a reality TV.

"I'm just afraid that we won't be able to go out like the last time we did," I complained.

"He did the planning for your stargazing date right? Why don't you plan for this moongazing date this time?" She suggested before attempting to push me gently to make some space for her.

"What if he had it already planned out?" I asked.

"Then asked him. There's no harm in asking." She retorted.

"But I want my gift to be a surprise." I retorted back, pouting.

"It doesn't have to be a surprise especially when you're not even sure if you guys will be able to push this moongazing thing since he's busy with promotions and stuff. If he had planned something already then, take over it and tell him you'd like to plan the date this time for his birthday. What's important is you guys will be able to finally look at the moon together, right? And I'm sure as hell he would be happy as long as he's with you. But if you really want to surprise him... well..." She then trails off, averting her gaze away from me as her lips purse down while her brows flicked up high.