30 - Good Morning Kiss

A/N:

From here on, it's all about Chanrosé making out and I guess most of us know what will eventually happen... if you aren't comfortable reading such themes, I suggest you skip😁✌

Writing this was never easy 

Thanks so much ❤

----

"Are you sure?" He asked, pecking my lips softly and continues to do so despite us whispering words.

"Yes."

"I love you... but it's not about making up after a fight? Right? I want you to want it because you're ready, not because you want to make it up to me or me making up to you..." he added asking.

"Can't it be both? I miss you, and I love you and all I'm thinking of is you even if you're here right now. I don't want to worry about anything else, I just want to think about you and me right now. Nothing else matters."

How could he still think at a moment like this? 

Although, I know he's just worried for me.

But it's not like I haven't been feeling this stirring inside me whenever he touches me or kisses me, especially when we're making out like it's our last.  I won't be a hypocrite to deny that I want him. I know he's worried but I know I'm gonna be fine.

Besides, I'm in love.

I then tugged on his shirt and pushed him back only to turn us over and climb on top of him. I feel so empowered on the moment knowing that this will be all up to me.

By now, I know Chanyeol only gets the cues from me. He wouldn't iniate something he's not sure I want. Does he think I'm that innocent?

I know he wants me too, but it's up to me if it will happen or not.

This man gives me so much respect that it's okay for him if I don't want to push this through even if we're already like this.

After leading on a tender yet passionate kiss as I remained on top of him with both legs caging him, giving no chance to move against me, I then pulled away from the kiss only to do what he did; kissing his cheek, his jaw and his neck.

I want to make him feel how he makes me feel right now.

I want him to think of just that, and me... and us.

Hearing his breaths, I knew he was feeling it. I then found the hem of his shirt only to pull it up off him halfway until he pulled the shirt off himself.

And after him, I immediately sat straight above him to pull the hem of my shirt above my head and until I too took it off.

I couldn't explain the look he had on his face as he held back a gasp, looking up at me. It's like he's eyes are piercing through me as his gaze travelled from my face down to my body.

Chanyeol then sat up, keeping me on his lap just so he could catch my lips for another kiss.

I really wanted to look sexy, but I chose to wear a silky pajama shorts and partnered it with his shirt. I even wore a plain black bra. I'm not even endowed with those lumpy flesh on my chest too look that sexy. My eyes were probably even swollen at the moment.

But the way he looked at me after I took that shirt off is something I would never forget.

It's not like he wore a surprised expression...

It's just that—he looked at me like I'm the most beautiful thing he saw. He didn't say it but it's what I understood from the look he gave me.

It's not something I could explain with words. I just felt it.