Scene Two

It was a beautiful morning for Chloe Nair, but she couldn't shake the anxiousness that enveloped her. "Why am I going through this again?" She treads the path that lead to the bridge that connected to the other side. "Will he even be there?" Was one of the questions that crossed her mind. She didn't know how she managed to slip by unnoticed, but perhaps today was a good day.

She covered the suns rays with a dainty hand, the colors of the then forest were vivid with life. Creatures both big and small, walked or flew above the skies. Their sounds concocted a strange harmony that will never be replicated.

When her eyes caught sight sight of another

Joseph, the adonis from before, stood atop the bridge. The sun rays complimented his skin well, his eyes seemed to shine brightly under it. "Well look who came." His grin grew wide as he skipped down to greet her. "Who said I came here for you?" It was a lie but it's saves her a bit of skin doesn't it?

She had to gone by sundown, and she came at noon perhaps this is enough time. "Who else would you come for little princess? No one elses here." Joseph teased her, circling her form a kin to a playful dog.

"So what do you want?" Vera spoke impatiently, her face scrunching cutely. Joseph chuckled at her, before saying " Company as I said the night before, I'd like to show you something." Vera looked at him curiously. He offered her his hands to take, yet she still felt unsure.

"....Where?" She hesistantly took his hand, but this was enough for Joseph. "There." He spoke quick and he ran quick. "Wo-woah! Sh-slow down!!" Vera pleaded as she ran through the thick woods. Her chiton dress was, perhaps, not suited for the affairs Joseph had planned. "Vera! You need to learn to let go! To be free-!" Joseph said, his smile evident in his voice as he treads the roots of the trees.

After awhile, thou she wouldn't admit, chloe enjoyed the feeling. The feeling of running wild. Maybe, just maybe, being no one would benefit her if she was able to feel this.

Suddenly, Joseph came to an abrupt halt and so did she. Chloe came crashing at Joseph's back. "H-hey!" She hits his back, but not too hard. He looks back at her, grinning gleefully, "We're here."

The scene infront of her took her breathe away. Imagine this, a wide open area filled to the brim with flowers. The wind never seemed to cease as the flowers sway to it's beat. The green grass balanced the many colors that varied in vibrancy. It looked so beautiful.

"Th-this is..." "it's amazing right?" Joseph grinned at the awe speckled look on her eyes. What Chloe felt at that moment was indescribable. The flower field reminded her of what her childhood could have been. The thing it has not been. However, she wasn't feeling bitter at that moment despite the way she could feel instead—

"Thank you." Light as it was, it was still heard. The adonis looked at the maiden silently, and his thoughts were left unsaid.

That day, was the start of the friendship they never expected would last.

That flower field became the meeting place for the two. They've done everything there. Sleep, read, dance and sing. They've experienced everything they've never experience with another with eachother. Joseph, the person who gave her a lot of the first experience.

They did many things together in that flower field. That place became their secret meeting spot everytime they had free time. They joke with eachother, sing with eachother, dance withother, travel withother. Jusf about everything.

There were a couple of instances where they would push eachother into the pond located near the border of the field's edge. Joseph had onced pushed Chloe into the somewhat cold temperature of the pool, and in retaliation Chloe would pull Joseph face first into the pond. They played like kids, splashing eachother with the fresh water. The two came out drenched.