Act 3

Itwas a... normal day for one Chloe Nair, but really it wasn't. 3 days had passed since Joseph left, and he hadn't returned yet. It would've been fine if he left a letter, but he didn't. She couldn't tell if she was worried or annoyed at his possible antics. Did that goof ball really leave her thinking she was upset because of that day?

Still, he's a strong man. She doubts anything would stump Joseph given the chance to. After all, he's crafty.

So she went about those days spending time with Vera. It was still unclear if her sister had to leave or not. While she was here though, Vera wouldn't leave her alone, not a chance, not when they've been seperated for too long. The meeting from before, even if ample time has passed, Vera's words stuck heavily in Chloe's mind and heart.

"If you want a relationship to work, you need trust, never hide secrets. Talk about it, don't hide it."

After learning of Chloe's evident omission of truths to Joseph. Vera was without a doubt mad, but if anything disappointed. "Tell him the truth when he gets back." Vera said sternly. "I-I can't! I mean I know I should but—" Chloe looked askanced as she said.

"I don't want to loose him."

Vera gave a tiny smile as she clasped both of her hands together.

"If he loves you, he won't hate you for it."

Chloes sighs with every step she takes. As of now, she was on her way to meet up with Vera again, but she doubts Vera would be awake so early in the morning. Despite her bubbly disposition, she was pretty cranky in the morning. So she took laps around the place she deemed only a house. She couldn't consider it a home when her home was somewhere, exploring the lands without leaving a note—

"W-woah!"

Chloe collides with a young girl carrying an array of beautiful purple flowers. The flowers' petals burst as they land on the floor, a beautiful mess. "S-sorry! I-I wasn't looking." Chloe Stuttered, kneeling down to pick up the fallen flowers. "N-No Miss! Please don't do that! T-that's m-my job." The young girl frantically gathered the flowers in her tiny hands. This Girl looked no younger than eight, what is she doing here?

"Tell me little miss, why are you here?" Chloe asked as the young girl jittered at her place. Her short hair fluttered while she looked up at her. "I'm!.. here to deliver flowers.." her voice steadily faltered the longer she stared at Chloe. Adorable! Chloe's mind gushed at the sight of the young girl.   

"Hm? What for." She smiled. The young girl looked down at her feet mumbling, "For the engagement? Is that the right word?" Hearing that made Chloe's mind buffer. Engagement? The engagement? 

"I heard it was for the King's daughter, I don't know her face, but her color is purple." The young girl fumbled with the petals, not knowing the shock the maiden was going through. "Helena!" Another young girl came around the corner. The girl had curly untamed hair, her skin as dark as her beautiful brown eyes, she too carried flowers. "P-patricia!" The young girl or 'Helena' gaped out. "Come on! We have more to deliver." Patricia pouted, she looked at the silently watching maiden saying, "Excuse us Miss!"

The two girls soon fled with their flower boquets in hand. The moment the maiden was left alone, she burst off running.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

A strange scene really, a girl in white, screaming like she's in hysterics as she ran through the halls.

And even stranger experience for Vera who just got out of her room to she her sister screaming like a banshee, and she's coming full blast towards her.

"Chlo?!" Vera asked with the same energy as the other's screaming. Chloe stood in front of her, face to face. She calmly grabbed Vera's shoulders, before yanking it violently, "YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU'RE ENGAGED NOW!! PLEASE TELL ME IT'S NOT JOSE."