Scene three

It was a beautiful day for two special people. The morning sun was peeking over the horizon ever so slowly. It had been a few months since this 'relationship' took root. They didn't know what to call it yet, but they knew one fundamental thing.

'I belong to you, you belong to me.'

Ever since then, Joseph would sneak into the girl's castle, somehow keep evading the guards, and wake up with her. Like what they are doing right now.

"Good morning love." The man spoke with his deep voice that was comparable to the soft rumblings of the earth. Chloe never understood how he was able to look so immaculate every morning. Not a single hair was out of place and you would never know that the adonis just woke up if he didn't speak.

"Morning Jos~" she feels his hands run through the mess of hair, that currently resembled a bird's nest, like it was a smooth flowing stream. She hears him laugh. "did you have a good dream love? You were drooling." He comments, his hands trace around her lips feeling the drool marks.

It's somewhat disgusting yes but he couldn't help but find it extremely endearing when it came to her. "Maybe I did." Vera slowly wrapped her arms around Joseph's waist. Resting her head at his chest saying, "I think I still am dreaming."

She could feel his chuckle vibrate like drums. "You aren't love, you can feel my heart can't you?" The steady beats of his heart was proof of that.

He watched as Vera giggled, attempting to fix her messy hair. It was an adorable sight. "Come one love." He beckons her to stand. "Time to get ready." "Only if you bathe me!" Vera cheekily replied. Joseph feigned thinking about it, his answer was already decided from the start.

"Okay." "Just joking— wait what? Wo-woah!" The maiden exclaimed as her Adonis abruptly carried her without warning. Vera would playfully push Joseph while he in returned would dip her.

When they finally arrived to the place where she usually bathed. Joseph left her briefly so she could removed her nightly attire. Even though it had been a few months into their relationship, she was still shy of showing skin.

"You know, I still don't know why you don't like me seeing you undress!" Joseph yelled, muffled from being at another room. "Sheesh! Privacy Joseph! Privacy!" She yelled back, clothes already scattered beneath her. "That's just normal etiquette." She mumbles, eying her body's reflection on the water.

"But how can I do that when I'm already familiar with your body?"

Shivers run down her skin as Joseph whispered ever so softly over her skin. His hands trail over her naked arms, pulling it into a hug. His breathe created a pleasurable ripple that wracked through her then. "S-still." She insists, but she crumbles further into the hug. Feeling his heart beat yet again but through her bare back.

Joseph slowly manuovered her inside the bath. The water was warm on her skin, she sighed the further she sinked in. Joseph smiled watching her feel relief even with such a simple gesture. She opened her eyes to look at him. With a somewhat shy smiled she asked, "Joseph? Wash my hair for me will you?"

She saw him smile as he answered "Of course my beloved!"

It was a beautiful scene really, Chloe settled into the water. A small smile graced her face as Joseph carefully threads his fingers through her hair. The smell of flowers slowly radiated the room. Soapy like substance covered the delicate parts.

Now now, Joseph really like this scenery he's seeing. He is shameless enough that he would commision a painting to preserve this moment. However, he felt cheeky today.

"H-hey! That tickles Joseph! Stop it stop it!" Chloe pleaded as Joseph attacked her neck and sides. Her laughter echoed around so did the splashes of water. Joseph's clothes were getting wet at this point, but he didn't care. He wanted to hear more. As he tickled his love he said, "Ah! But didn't you tell me to wash your hair for you Vera?"