6

"Welcome back to the sidemen channel. Today we are joined by a very special guest. (y/n)!" JJ screams at the camera, once my name has been said I jumped out in front of him with my arms open before he pushes me out of the way and whispers to the camera, "It's not only Harry with the hot sister, Ethan does too." He does a very poorly done wink.

"Hey that's my sister you're talking about!" Ethan shouts back at him making all of us chuckle. 

JJ turns around and walks back to where we are stood in a line.

"Today, as you can see, we are doing some football challenges. We are doing, the classic cross-bar challenge, keepy-up and trick shots. Let's see how it goes. I mean we know that us lads can do all of these challenges, but can the lovely miss (y/n)?" Harry says jokingly , I just laugh and leave the shot to start getting the  footballs in place.

Once all of the balls were set in place Josh runs up to the camera.

"(y/n) is going to go first just to see if we need to worry, you never know she might surprise us." He explains doing a thumbs up to me signalling that I can say something before I start. I walk up to the camera with a smirk.

"These boys think that I can't kick a ball or two, let's show them how it's done" I say before running up to the ball.

I back spin it into the air and kick it at the cross-bar. I makes a loud noise as it touches the metal, I run up towards the second ball and this time kick it onto the corner of the bar, every time it hits it the boys gasp, I guess they really didn't think I could do it. Finally I kick the ball and just like the others it hits the bar. I turn to see all of their faces all in shock.

"Oh yeah I forgot to mention whilst I was in America I played soccer. Have fun following that mate." I say patting Harry's shoulder.

"Uh. Is there even any point of me trying to do this?" He says to the camera before kicking the ball towards the cross bar, he misses it and the boys sigh. He misses again. He then kicks the final ball into the air and it swiftly moves towards the bar and hits with a tink. The others then run up to him and tackle him to the ground cheering, however I walk up to the camera

"Took him long enough" I tease and laugh before jogging to the group of mad men jumping around.

"Good job man, but you're still not as good some of us here" I say the last part sarcastically making them chuckle and eye roll.

After about 30 minutes the first challenge was done. I was the only person to hit it every time, Simon and Tobi both managed to hit it twice, Josh, Ethan and JJ all hit it once and poor Vik didn't hit it.

Now onto the second challenge.

"I hate to admit it but (y/n) had won that round, however we should be able to beat her in this one. Let's get going, who's going first then?" Simon says

"I'll go." JJ says walking towards the ball

He kicks it into the air and begins to kick it up over and over again, after about 5 he starts to lose control of the ball. It goes high into the air he runs after it before it touches the ground, however it just so happened to be in the same direction as Vik. JJ ploughs into Vik. Is there ever going to be a video where JJ doesn't hurt Vik in any way. We all laugh for a second as JJ rolls off of Vik. They both groan in pain as the ball comes flying back down to the ground.

"Watch out!" I shout pointing to the fast moving ball. Vik rolls to the side but JJ stays put. Unlucky for him because the next thing was the ball went straight to his you know what.

"I told you to watch out" I laugh and shrug at the grown man rolling around on the floor breathing heavily. 

"We'll leave him there for a while. Who's next?" Josh says waving behind him towards JJ