33

(r/s)= ring size

Harry's pov 

I wake up the next day and start to think about what I was doing today.

IM GOING TO BE BUYING A FUCKING RING TO BECOME ENGAGED TO MY GIRLFRIEND!!

I throw my covers off of my and race out of my room and flying down the stairs. 

"Morning to you too Harry" Simon laughs as I race past him 

"Sorry Si. I'm in a bit of a rush" that's when I realise I haven't even looked at the time. 

9. Damn that's early for me. But I do need to hurry up and get ready as Ethans coming at 10z

Once I get into the kitchen I make some toast and pour some orange juice. Once the toaster pops I put the pieces on a plate and make a mess spreading the spread over it.

"Some one else can clean that" I say pointing at it as I eat the toast as quickly as I could. 

Once they toast was gone I downed the juice and ran back upstairs.

I have about 45 minutes to get ready. That's plenty of time. 

I hop in the shower to freshen up and then brush my teeth. I dry my hair as much as I could with the towel and then get changed. 

I decided that I wouldn't wear joggers and a hoodie as I would be going to a jewellery shop. 

As I'm putting my shoes on a bear a rain knock on my door.

"Harry?" A feminine voice says on the other side.

"Yeah"I reply back

The door opens and (y/n) steps in. She looks at me for a moment before talking.

"What happened to the joggers and hoodie?" She giggles

"I'm going out with Ethan for a little bit. I wanted to look half decent" I laugh back

"You always look decent" she says kissing my cheek

"Where are you going?" She asks sitting on my bed

"Just to the shopping centre. We need to get something" I smile at her.

"Uh huh" she says smiling slightly. I mean she knows at Ethan asking for a ring size so, "we'll have fun with my brother" she smiles widely skipping out of the room 

"She's a weird one" I say under my breath shaking my head whilst laughing 

"I heard that" she yells

I leave my room and go downstairs. As I do I hear the door bell go.

I open it and see Ethan. 

"Hey man. Surprised you're up" he laughs as he steps in.