10

Harry and I walk back to the dance floor, where my new family are. They all look at me with a worried face as I have mascara running down my cheeks from where I had been crying because when I think about it, from what I can remember, it could have ended a lot worse if Harry hadn't of came to my need at that moment.

"(y/n) are you alright?" Tobi asks as he comes up to me. I nod my head with a small smile.

"I know you're not but I won't ask right now" He smiles as he hugs me tightly.

Aster Tobi and I finish hugging everybody else crowds around me, Ethan stands to my side and Harry the other both holding me in a big hug, I squeal as they keep making it tighter and tighter making me laugh and they chuckle once they release me.

"I can't believe I let that fine arse out of sight" JJ sighs hanging his head down low.  I walk over to him and kiss his cheek.

"You don't have to worry, the "fine arse" is back now" I laugh quoting him.

"Indeed it is" He laughs as he slaps my butt. I jump slightly almost falling over my feet luckily Harry catches me before I land on my face.

"I think it's best if we get going" Josh chuckles, we all agree and start to get back into the cars.

Once in the car, Tobi passes me the AUX cord. For a laugh, I play Harry's diss track on JJ. Once the song begins Harry looks over at me and smiles widely I smile back and then look at JJ who sits beside me, he looks at me and pouts.

"CREATURE WAS SHIT, WHY DID WE HAVE TO WAIT FOUR MONTHS FOR IT? YOU SAID YOU WERE EVOLVING BUT YOU DIDN'T DO BITS. YOU JUST EVOLVED INTO THE FIRST MALE, WITH TITS!" We all howl. 

I nudge JJ, he tries to hide his smile and fails, he then joins in with the song.

Once the song finishes we all lay back in our chairs and laugh. 

"I see that you listen to the other's songs but what about mine?" JJ asks 

"Umm. I don't really listen to them because they aren't as good" I joke. He punches my arm slightly 

"I guess I'll be releasing a diss track soon about you" He replies chuckling.

After a couple more songs my eyes begin to feel heavy. Because I'm sitting in the middle I can't rest up against the door or window so I try to not fall asleep. It didn't go too well as I keep having to wake myself up. I think Harry notices and wraps his arm around my shoulder, I rest my head on his chest and begin to fall asleep to his heartbeat, it was a steady rhythm and very calming. After what happened tonight I really needed a nap.

Harry's POV

I look to my right and see that (y/n) going to sleep, as she was in the middle she would have been uncomfortable to I placed my arm over shoulders, she soon rested her head on my chest and quickly fell asleep. She looked so peaceful when she slept, my heart felt warm, I could get used to this. Her resting on me, sleeping. It just felt right.

---- Time skip ---- (still Harry's POV)

As we pulled up at the house (y/n) was still asleep, I didn't want to wake her up so I carried her inside. The other guys were inside the living room.

"I'm just going to put her down in her bed, I'll be down after that" I say quietly.

I walk up the stairs carrying her bridal style and enter her room. I lay her down on the bed and grab a makeup wipe and begin to remove the majority of her make up off. Having a sister of my own I learnt that sleeping with makeup on is bad, so I removed hers. 

Once her make up was off I pulled the covers over the top of her. I go to leave the room but then look back at her and smile, she looks so cute when she sleeps.

Stop it, Harry, that's creepy. 

I leave the room and go downstairs.