29

I've left it a couple of days, and during those days I've just been acting normal towards Ben when we message. Not to raise and suspicion. However, today I'm going to message him about what I know. I have proof, and even though Harry told me, he doesn't know that's how I found out. And with Emery she didn't tell me, I asked her. So it's all good.

Ben- Bold You- Normal

What's up Ben

Nothing much, you?

I'm good

Anyways, you know how Harry cheated on me. Well I've found something out

What is it?

Don't act dumb Ben.

You made him do it!

What makes you think that 😂

*sends picture of Harry's messages*

"He's really playing the innocent game" I think to myself

Care to explain.

(Y/n) that could be anyone! 

The account is anonymous 

Okay 

Look at this

*Emery and I's conversation screenshot*

I had a feeling it was you.

How?

The day we met up. The last thing you said was that you would get with me even if there was another boy *cough* Harry *cough* 

You couldn't sound any more guilty!

FINE!

I did it. 

I just love you so much (y/n) that I couldn't stand him, being with you. You deserve better! 

And by better you mean you

Yeah..

Ha

Harry may be a strange one. But he would never hurt me the way you did. You would not believe how broken I was after what YOU made him do. I really thought you were different. But I guess you only look out for yourself. You don't care how many people you hurt to get what you want, even if the thing you want gets hurt too. 

Harry makes me smile and laugh everyday. I doubt you would be able to do that. 

Goodbye Ben.

Wait. (Y/n)!

*number blocked*

I place my phone on the bed side table and bring my knees up to my face. I feel bad because Ben was a good friend of mine. Yet, I don't because he really did hurt me. A lot.

"(Y/n). Can I come in?" (Y/f/n) calls as she knocks on the door.

"Yeah" I mumble

She opens the door and sees me curled up in a ball.

"What happened?" She asks rushing over to me pulling me into a hug.

"I confronted Ben. He tried to deny it at first but then admitted it. I just- I just feel bad" I confess

"(Y/n). I know that we were close to Ben, but what he's done is wrong. You should care about that bitch. He's caused you pain. He deserves some of it back" she says looking at me with a soft smile at the end.