39

(There's some inappropriate things in here but I never actually mention what it is. But read with caution

Harry and I make our way out of the airport and as soon as we do we were hit by the heat. Lucky when we left England it was hot so we were wearing shirts and t-shirts. We share a look and smile, almost like we were saying that "we're actually married. And now I'm out honeymoon" 

I hold hands as we wheel the cases to the coach that was going to take us to the hotel. We leave the bags with the driver as he puts them in the storage under the bus. We take our seats land let out a breath.

Not long after we were in the roads, the hills look like they were out of a movie, and the water looked so blue. Everything looked like the saturation filter was all the way up.

"We're in Santorini" I gasp as I look from the window to Harry. 

"It's beautiful isn't it" I smile 

"Not as beautiful as you" he replies. He leans over to me and kisses me. It makes me feel or warm and fuzzy. It has done since our first kiss, and I doubt the feeling was going to go anytime soon.

We spend the next hour on the coach until it finally arrives at the hotel we were staying in. 

It was right by the beach and there were lots of buildings on the site, full of different things. From food to spas. 

Harry and I collected out bags and checked into the hotel. We got the key card and found out room. As soon as we opened the door we went to go jump on the bed but stopped because there was a few things placed on it.

There was a basket  with drinks and flowers in from the hotel congratulating us, but there was a box that said 'open me' so we did just that.

We both hovered over the box and slowly opened it. On top was a small letter.

Dear Bog1 and Bog2,

As you can see we sent you a little present. Everyone hopes you have an amazing time in Greece, take a video (we need the content:) ) 

You will find everything you need in this box ;), have fun but not too much. 

Love, all the guys back in England 

P.s this was JJ's idea 

Harry and I look at each other wondering what else was in the box. 

"Bog2 hey?" He laughs 

"I guess so" I laugh 

I put the paper to the side and start looking in the box once again. You can definitely tell this was JJ's idea.

"They sent us... toys" Harry says taking one out 

"Put that back!" I tell him 

"It's so floppy" he chuckles wiggling it around

I grab it out of his hand and put it back in the box swiftly shutting the lid.

"We are not opening this box ever again" I say trying not to laugh 

"I'm surprised Ethan let them send this stuff" 

"He probably had no idea" 

I move the box off of the bed and into the bottom of the wardrobe out of sight. I then take the basket and put it in the desk under the tv.

"Why couldn't they have sent something like this" I say not really talking to anyone. "Should we start recording our day then?"

"Ill get the camera"