15

Falling asleep that night was a breeze, being held in his arms and the soft breathing on my neck made me drift off into a blissful slumber. 

The sound of rustling made me open my eyes slowly, I turn myself around to face where the noise was coming from. I meet Harry's eyes as we share a smile. He makes me feel so warm and fuzzy in the inside and I can't help but want to stay like this forever. A couple of silent seconds later he says, "let's go, meet me downstairs in 10 minutes. Okay?" 

"Alright" I reply smiling as he leaves the bed, the warmth that he brought to it had gone with him, he looks back, smirks and closes the door slowly. I hear his steps become quieter then a door close signalling he made his way back to his room. 

I drag myself out of the covers and stand in the floor, the soft white carpet beneath my feet reminds me of the hug I fell asleep to last night. I glide over towards my bathroom and hop in the shower to freshen up, once out I brush my teeth and put my hair into two messy  french plaits, I leave the bathroom and put on hoodie and jeans, something comfy but stylish. I apply some lip balm and lip gloss, put a small about of make up through my eyebrows and apply some mascara. I look at the time to see that I still have about 5 minutes before I had to meet Harry so reach for my phone to check my social media. Since being back in England my followers have blown up and so were the comments on my posts, mainly they were saying, "look at how gorgeous (y/n) is. If non of the boys go for her I will" or something along the lines of that. I then look through the stories of my closed friends because I can't be bothered to look through any others, first was (y/f/n). It's her at the airport in LA, I don't think much of it (I'm sorry for the bad editing thing on it but I couldn't be asked to do well at it 😂). I was about to message her about where's she's going but then I hear a door close to which I can assume is Harry's. I leap off of my bed and open the door to see him about to walk down the stairs.

"Hey" I say which catches his attention cause if him to stop on the stairs

"Ready?" He questions 

I nod  in response as we both made our way down the stairs and into the living room, we hold hands as we walk in and sit down together, Josh and Simon are the only two in there at the moment so I guess we'll have to tell the others another time. As we sit down I smile  widely and look at Josh as he eyes up our hands and returns the smile.

Simon looks in confusion for a moment before speaking 

"So, you two a thing now" he states 

"Indeed we are" I answer 

"The cheesy romance thing worked then did it" Josh laughed 

"Couldn't have gone better" Harry days wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me closer into his side.

"Wait he knew?" Simon asks in a hurt tone whilst placing his hand on his chest

"Yeah, he helped set up the cheesy romantic stuff with me" I laugh 

"Damn, I thought we shared everything with each other" 

I laugh at his comment, he soon returns to his smiling self after his little act of being hurt.

After about 10 minuets the door swings open and Ethan shouting 

"Behzinga has arrived!" 

He makes his way to the living room and see that I'm tucked next to Harry's side, he looks at us in the same way Simon did when we entered the room.

"Well, what's going on here then?" He asks as he sits himself opposite us 

"You're looking at the new couple, (y/n) asked Harry out last night and as you can see he said yes, she done it in the most cliche way possible but I have to admit it was pretty cute." Josh says as he sits himself up after sinking into the chair when Ethan sat down.

"Ahh, I'm happy for you mate but if you do anything to upset her, these guns are going to be coming for you" you says as he kisses his biceps. 

"Don't worry mate, I love her with all my heart and if I do anything to hurt her I will be disappointed and confused with myself as to why did what I did, if I ever do anything to upset her" Harry states looking me in the eyes smiling making a pink colour tint my cheeks.

"What up  my boys, and girl"  Jj yells as he comes into the room to.

He looks at Harry and I for not even a second and gives up a smirk and a wink 

"About time" is all he says 

Vikk and Tobi were the only two who doesn't know about the news yet but we are all planning to  film a second channel video tonight so I guess we can tell them then. When I say we, I mean the bouts and me for moral  support. 

I rest my head on Harry's chest as I whisper 

"I love you" loud enough for only him to hear 

I feel his heart skip a beat or two as I say that 

"I love you more" he replies, a smile crosses my face. The morning goes by with talking about how I asked him and then what time we would go out to start filming. The usual conversation in this house.