35

(What I'm writing in this chapter happened to me. If you read the a/n from a while ago you know what I'm talking about)

"Harry... I" I stumble around my words not knowing what to say.

I mean I love Harry and I want to spend the rest of my life with him. 

Why can't I get the words out to make that happen.

"(Y/n). Say something" (y/f/n) tells me. She sounds worried.

I look around the room and see everyone's faces staring at me. They all look worried too. 

"(Y/n) are you feeling alright?" Ethan asks, he sounds far away but he's right next to me.

It was the same for (y/f/n). 

It sound like I'm underwater. Everything this just seems so distant.

I feel myself getting light headed and dizzy. 

"Go get some water" someone shouts out 

My heart begins to race like I've just ran 1,000 miles. It feels likes it's about to explode. 

My breathe slows. My body becomes numb. My vision turns black.

"What's happening?" I say scared

"(Y/n)!" Is all I hear before I lose consciousness.

It only happened for a second. But I knew it happened because I remember standing up but now I'm on the floor. 

"(Y/n) can you hear me? (Y/n) answer me"

 I begin to come to again but I don't open my eyes. I don't have the strength to yet.

My body feels hot and clammy. Like it's the hottest time of the year and I'm wearing layers upon layers of the thickest woolly jumpers and hundred of joggers.

"H-h-Harry?" I ask the voice I heard. It sounded like Harry

"I'm here baby. Take it easy okay" he replies his voice shaking as he strokes my head.

"O-okay" is all I manage to say but it takes a while to come out of my mouth.

I start to open my eyes slowly. The bright neon lights  flood in.

"Josh, the water" Harry says pointing at Josh

"I'm just going to sit you up okay" He says lifting my body and resting it against the sofa, "take small sips of this" he says handing me the glass of water 

"What happened?" I ask looking at everyone's pale faces, "you look like you've seen a ghost" I chuckle 

"You passed out" he says bluntly, "we were all just scared" he finishes pushing some of my hair behind my ear. 

I smile at him to tell him I'm okay now.

Which I am, after fainting I went back to normal. It's weird how quickly I went from feeling light headed, to hot and clammy to perfectly fine again.

"I'm all good now" i say taking another sip of water, "thank you"

"Let's give her some space" Harry says getting off of the floor from in front of me 

"Wait, Harry. Can you stay?" I ask. I want to tell him my answer.

"Of course" he says like it was a stupid question.

Everyone else leave the room. Just leaving Harry and I.

We sit side by side for a couple of minutes. Just in silence.

"Yes." I say breaking the silence

He turns his head to me. Confused at what I was saying.

"Wait what" he says laughing nervously 

"Ask me the question again" I smile 

He looks at me to see if I was beings serious, he then shuffles around so he's on one knee and pulls the ring out.

"(Y/n), will you marry me?" He asks. A second time

"Yes. I'll marry you Harrold" I smile.

He smiles back and then we kiss. 

We've kissed before but this one was long and passionate. Like we were going to lose each other if we break from it. 

Eventually we did break from the kiss. 

We smile widely at each other as he slips the beautiful ring on my finger.

"I love you Harry" I say to him glancing down at the ring

"Not as much as I love you though (y/n)" he argues kissing me again

"Woooooo" the moment breaks as Jj makes it known they were watching

"Congratulations" everyone else shouts out because Jj exposes them 

Harry gets off of the floor first and then helps me up. We then walk over to the group and give hugs and I show the ring. 

"It's absolutely gorgeous. Harry followed my advice" (y/f/n) giggles 

"You helped him" I ask

"No. I just said what you liked. He picked it out" 

I nod my head looking over to Harry who was laughing with the guys who were patting his back.

"We'll start planning the wedding tomorrow!" (Y/f/n) says to me before walking away 

She always does that. Says something and then just disappears. 

I chuckle and then head over to the group of boys.

"Are you Alright now (y/n)?" Tobi asks 

"Yeah. I think I was just nervous, you know" I shrug

"You were the nervous one. I was asking you the question!" Harry laughs

"Oh shut it" I laugh back

After talking for a while we go over to the photo wall they set up and take multiple pictures.

Then of course Harry and I took a picture together, showing the ring.

After more talking and late night dancing o get a notification from YouTube

'Happy birthday (y/n)!'  - sidemen 

"You guys made a birthday video of me?" Say shocked, "I'm not one of the member though"

"But you do so much for us!" Simon exclaims

"We have a question" Vik states

"What is it?"

"Do you want to become a member?" The all say together 

I stand there mouth wide in shock 

"So?" Ethan asks bent down slightly with his arms wide, in the same position that he was in when they asked the question

"Of course!" I say jumping around 

I run straight into Harry's arms 

"What's this for?" He laughs

"Many reasons" I say muffled into shirt

"Tell me" 

"Because I love you, the fact that we are now engaged, how even when we were at the lowest of out realtor ship you were always there for me, how you've now said that I'm part of the sidemen. Just everything you do for me. I feel like I don't tell you enough how much I love you" 

"You do plenty (y/n). Just being able to call you mine is enough" 

————————————————

Only a couple chapters left guys!

I hope you enjoyed this one. I feel like if I made them say no you would all hate me so I didn't but I wasn't planning on saying no 😂

Love you all so much, stay safe 

Xxx