40

(5 years later)

"It's your turn" Harry mumbles into the pillow

"It's always my fricken turn" I roll my eyes as I slip out of the covers to the cot in the corner of the room.

I pick up the baby into my arms and rock it slightly to stop it from screaming the house down. I then walk out of the bedroom with her still in my arms to allow Harry to get some quiet.

"You're so cute. I just wish that when mummy and daddy are sleeping you would too" I laugh slightly. 

Once she's back to sleep i take her back to the bedroom and gently lay her back down into her bed.

"Was Remy okay?" Harry asks turning to face me

"Yeah. She's was fine, just wanted some attention" I smile, "just like her father"

"Hey!" he says acting offended. I laugh slightly 

"Now go back to sleep. I'm sure Bryce will be up soon" I say to him as I kiss him goodnight once again.

——————————————-

Luckily for us the two kids slept in today meaning we were able to get everything ready.

"Bryce!" I call up the stairs to get him to come down and eat

Then all you hear are elephant like footsteps running down the stairs.

"Mummy!" He shouts running into my arms

"Hey there big guys" I smiles giving him a massive hug

He's probably the best kid ever. One of the sweetest.

"(Y/n), we're filming at 11 are you coming?" Harry asks holding Remy in his arms

"Sure. It will be great to see the guys again. We'll bring these two and they can meet their uncles, again" 

"Sounds great" he smiles

——————————-——-

"Uncle Eth!" Bryce shouts from the car park 

You then see Ethan running over and picking him up and spinning him around in the air.

"How have you been big man?" 

"Great! What are you doing here?" 

"We're filming. Do you want to be in it?" Ethan asks him, Bryce reply's by nodding his head so hard it looks like it's about to fall off

I take Harry's hand as I hold the carrycot with Remy in it, who was asleep

Bryce runs off to the other guys who were setting up so Ethan came over and took the carrycot from me.

"She's so cute" he awes

"Isn't she just" I agree

"How old is she now?" He asks

"About 5 months"

"She's so big already!" 

"Mum said she is just like you when you were a child" I laugh

"Was he a chunky baby?"Harry asks lightly laughing

"Yeah" 

"Baby behz" 

"Anyways what are you filming?" I ask

"Some football. Doing a throw back" Ethan tells me 

I remember one of the first videos I recorded with them where I had pretty much just got back from America. It brings a smile to my face.

"Are you going to have a shot?" Ethan asks

"Sure why not. The people haven't seen me in a while. I think the last time was before hardy and I moved out, where we said that the group is splitting but it was actually we were all just moving to our own houses" I giggle

"Everyone was having a heart attack when they read the title" 

We finally reached the other guys so they all crowed around us. Well the baby. 

I took her out and gave her to Tobi first. Then she got passed around as we all just caught up.

After five years (y/f/n) and Jj has broke up. She wanted to live in America however Jj wanted to stay in the UK. They decided that instead of a long distance relationship they would just call it quits.

Simon and Talia have moved in together after Simon asked her the question a couple weeks after Harry and I's wedding. 

Josh and Freya finally got married after a decade together. They are also trying to have a child. Just imagine a little Josh runny around the place. 

Ethan is still single but has been talking to somebody but he won't tell anyone who it is. Could it be Alissa Violet? We'll find out sooner or later

Tobi has also been talking to a girl but doesn't want to rush into things. 

Vik and Ellie (you would not believe how long I've been looking for her name for 😂) have got a new member of their family. They got a dog who is just as small as Vik.

After all of these years videos are still being produced for the sidemen. 

I can't help but wonder what my life would be like if I only stayed for the two weeks.

I'd probably be with that arse wipe Ben. Just the thought of him makes me angry. 

Maybe it's  a good thing I came back to England.

Back from America.

—————————————

That's all folks!

I'm so glad that you've all enjoyed it. I love you all so much. Every single comment and vote brings a smile to my face and just makes me so happy. 

Thank each and every one of you guys.

If you ever want me to check so thing out send me a message and I will. 

Love you all!

Stay safe xx