Uncontrollable excitement

Serenity

I awaken to my body on fire, tingles shooting through my bare skin in a way I didn't immediately comprehend. I squirm slightly, testing my heavy extremities only to be wrapped tighter in the feeling by a muscular arm around my waist. I can feel my self purring and I know my wolf isnt fully conscious.

I snuggle up against the firm muscular male who is holding me like his life depends on it bringing his hand up to my face so I might kiss his fingertips. I am not sure what possesses me to do so but I am pleased by the husky moan that escapes his lips so I continue, making sure my tounge makes the briefest contact before my lips brush his calloused skin.

I can feel him growing excited against me and I marvel at the softness of that particular bit of skin as it rests against my lower back. His chest rumbles in a half asleep purr before his lips part in a soft groan. I shift my body so I can look up at my gorgeous mate, taking in the slight flush on his cheeks and the increase in his heart rate.

I can’t help but enjoy that I affect him.

“Little one?” he blinks his sleep clouded crimson eyes at me a few times before grinning at me. “I do so love waking up to you in my arms.”

I know my face has reddened at his comment but I just smile softly back at him before pressing my lips to his in a feather light kiss. My tounge traces the part of his lips before I nip softly at his bottom lip. When he gasps I slip my tongue in his mouth, slowly caressing his as I explore his mouth. Meanwhile my hands find their way to his broad chest, enjoying the feel of his bare skin on mine.

Without parting our lips I find my way on top on him, straddling his waist and pinning his excitement between us. I feel his hands lightly brush over my back before coming to rest on my hips. I grind myself against him enjoying the delicious friction as a moan escapes my throat but is caught by his mouth.

His fingers curl against my skin, scraping the skin lightly with his nails, causing me to shudder in pleasure. He bucks beneath me as I deepen the kiss and my hands run up his neck finding their way into his soft silver hair. I need to stop before this becomes to much for him to control.

I pull away slightly and blush brightly. “Good morning.”

I don’t know why I knew to do those things but my entire body was throbbing in anticipation.

Its because we instinctively know how to please our mates. My wolf purrs.

Our mates…

I look around for a moment before my shoulders slump and an empty feeling washes over me. The room is just like it was last night, not a thing is out of place and I know that, means Gabriel never even came to check on me. I try to shake off the sadness building in my gut but to no avail.

Christian brings his hand up to cup my cheek and frowns slightly. I know he can tell what is bothering me. With a soft growl his eyes flicker but he just kisses my cheeks.

“I will find him little one, you go get a shower and meet me for breakfast in our kitchen, okay?” He states calmly but I can sense the anger in him.

“Christian?” I hear my voice tremble as I speak.

“What is it?” Christian coos softly.

“Why… Why doesn't he want me?” I sniffle and can feel my eyes burn with unshed tears. “Am I not enough for you both?”

Christian growls deeply, shaking the room. “No, love. You are perfection. I will talk to my brother and find out what is going on.”

I can only nod in response as I sit up and climb off of Christian.  I don’t like this feeling, but then I have always been unwanted before. At least I have Christian, without him I would be lost.

Gabriel

What the fuck is this?  I growl out to my wolf as I storm out of the cells and into the early morning sun. I have been working all night and I am no closer to knowing who all is involved.

You should know. Stupid human. My wolf growls back.

A fucking hard on?  Really? In the middle of an interrogation. I am pissed, this has never happened before. I don’t know how or why it has happened. Torture does not excite me, even if it is on a female who once warmed my bed. Sure bondage was fun but that wasn’t what this was.

I am embarrassed. The guards may not say anything but I know they all saw my flustered state when I left that cell. I know what they must think of me and I can't blame them for making assumptions, many wolves like sex and violence together. Not me though, pain maybe but never violence.

It isn't me. I am only turned on by one thing, our mate. My wolf snaps in aggravation. Unlike you, stupid human. Why haven't you gone to see if she is okay?

I am scared. We left her there alone, we didn’t protect her. I crumple to my knees in the grass as a wave of sadness washes over me. We are failing her at every turn.

My wolf howls mournfully before whimpering. She is sad.

What? I grumble.

She is sad, she is projecting to us. He whines before bristling. This is your fault! She is sad because we are not there.

No, she is better off. She wouldn't be sad over me. I lower my eyes to the ground and just stare blankly, trying to comprehend the feeling that is weighing down the link.

Everything is muddled. My vision unfocused, my hearing a dull roar unable to make out anything around me. I barely register that something has grabbed me but I try to blink away the fog that has settled over my senses.

For a moment my eyes focus and I register Christian standing before me looking angry. His hands are on my shoulders as he shakes me, his mouth is moving but I don’t hear the words. I watch his eyes flicker before a stinging pain shoots through me, his hand making contact with my face.

Its like the world suddenly starts up again and I can hear my brothers heavy breathing. I can see the frustration and rage that he is barely keeping check. Worse I can hear the words that leave his mouth and I suddenly feel broken.

“She thinks you don’t want her!” Christian growls under his breath. “You are hurting our mate!”

“I-I thought she w-would be okay. I just want her to b-be happy. I just keep hurting her. I don’t know how to fix this..” I blurt out in a panic.

Christian’s eye soften as he takes a seat beside me. “She needs us both. She told us that before and I don’t think we either really listened but its true. She needs us, she needs you. We are hers. She was so sad when she realized you never came to check on her…”

I hear him growl and I feel guilty. I should have checked on her, I should have made sure she was okay. I should have made sure she knew I supported her.

“Ruined a perfectly good morning..” Christian grumbles to himself and my ears perk up.

“Good how?” I ask suspiciously.

Christian blushes and rubs the back of his neck as he looks down avoiding meeting my eyes.

“Christian?” Curiosity gets the better of me so I pry. “What happened this morning?”

“I got some quality time with our very bare mate..” he mumbles softly before looking up at me, his expression that of a lovesick puppy as he continues. “She kissed me. I never knew someone could taste so much like heaven, her lips are so soft… but the she got sad suddenly. You not being there made her upset.”

“Fuck!” I roar out, letting my self slump back again. “How bad was she hurt in the fight?”

“Could have been worse.. a few broken bones, a pretty bad cut on her side, but she won. She won for us.” Christian answers without looking away from me.

“For us?” I hadn't really thought of it that way. She had been though. Why my brain hadn’t put it together was beyond me but it wasn’t just a fight for a title. Our mate didn’t care about things like that, she was scared of messing something so important up. “I am a fucking fool.”

Christian laughs suddenly. “She didn’t fight to get anything but us and we couldn’t even be there to witness it. We are both fools.”

We sit in silence for a few minutes before Christian clears his throat and motions towards the cells. “So who has kept you busy all night brother?”

Shit. I sigh and shake my head as I go to stand. “Care to join me? I haven't been able to get much out of her but I am allot nicer than you.”

Christian smiles widely but then shakes his head. “Later. First we need to get you back to our mate. Scion can take over on the interrogation for a little while.”

“Yeah okay.” I softly answer before his eyes cloud over, mindlinking.