Torture

Scion

I know what my role is. I know I am the good cop this time. It’s a role that is normally filled by Gabriel or Rebekah depending on the prisoner, while I am normally just extra muscle. Intimidation. Not that it is needed, this girl know exactly who she should fear in the equation.

I enter the dark cell and found the girl cuffed to a steel chair in the rooms center. She was skinny and blonde, busty, the exact type I expected her to be. Gabriel did have a preference for plastic females and when I had asked him why he had told me, ‘Women like this work so hard on their outsides because their insides are hideous, they are gold diggers and title chasers that are easy targets.’. Plus there was no chance of him actually falling for one of them, so I almost understood.

This girl, Jillian, is actually a pack member, though that wasn't the case when Gabriel had bed her. Her pack had been destroyed and she was one of the refugees we got stuck with. This is going to be a long day.

I take in her smudged makeup and the image of a raccoon float through my thoughts. Her hair is tangled and her eyes puffy but she isnt hurt. She shoots me a crooked smile before flipping her hair. She licks her smudged lips in what I can only assume is meant to be seductive but it comes off almost comical.

“Well what's your name big boy?” she purrs out, her eyes darkening as she does.

I just frown at her in response. I don’t want this role. Sure I am not pure and untouched like Christian but I am no where near Gabriel. I have dated, but I actually sort of cared for those girls. I give a sigh of frustration and swallow back my hesitation.

“Does it really matter kitten?” the words felt like ash on my tounge but I kept my tone husky doing my best to emulate Gabriel.  “Why don’t you tell me what got you locked up in here doll?”

She pouts for a moment before batting her thick caked lashes at me. “Little ol’ me? I was just protecting the pack.”

“Protecting the pack from what exactly?” I question while hiding my disbelief.

“From Gabriel, of course, and from that thing they brought home with them. That can't be our Luna. We are a royal pack, we can't have such a weak leader. It puts us all in danger.” She states firmly.

“Why does the pack need protected from Gabriel?”

“Because he is an incubus, a real demon disguised as a wolf. He seduces girls and shows them heaven before tossing them aside. He doesn't deserve to be happy after the hurt he has caused.” Her eyes darken more in anger. “He shouldn’t be allowed to be happy ever, we wont allow it. We will kill them before that can happen.”

“We?” I cock my eyebrow up at her.

“Every girl he has ever left heartbroken in a motel, every girl he ever kicked out of his room when he sobered up, you have no idea how many of us there are. We have a plan, a grand one of course… but I wont tell. Nope, not ever.” She chirps. “So why don’t you let me out of this chair so we can have some fun while we wait for him to return?”

I just shake my head and leave the cell, this girl spilled more to me in twenty minutes than Gabriel in an entire night. I go to the security room and begin watching the tapes for her cell last night. I need to hear what she had actually told him. We may have a much larger problem on our hands if ‘we' includes certain women Gabriel has been with.

Goddess help us if the Opeth female or the Alpha's daughter from Ink Paw are in on this. It would start an interspecies war and that isn’t something anyone wants.

The video crackles to life on the small security room screen. She is strapped to the chair and Gabriel stands in a corner across the room glaring at her, he appears to be thinking. He stands completely still for over an hour, not a word is spoken between them until Jillian breaks him out of his trance with a fake sounding sob.