I told you I wasn't a nerd!

Ashely's Pov

I wake up to Maddison screaming downstairs. "Ashely get your fat ass up and come make my breakfast." She screams and I go to get up but Blake is keeping me in place.

"You're not going down there to fix her food," Blake says in a stern voice.

"I have to or she'll be mad," I say and try to get up again but his grip only tightens.

"Then let her." He says looking at me, Just then my door slams open.

"Whore what did I say...Blake?" Maddison says freezing and sending me a death glare.

"I thought I told you to stay away from him, you whore." She screams.

"If anyone's a whore it's you and second I talk to whoever whenever the fuck I want," Blake says getting up and throwing on his clothes and I do the same.

"Blake, why would you want her? She's so ugly you could have me," she says batting her eyelashes.

"I don't do skanks." He says then grabs my hand.

"Come one let's go," he says and all I can do is give a nod. We get to my bike and he stares at me in shock.

"You own a motorcycle?" He asks.

"Yeah, believe it or not, I'm not a nerd just smart," I say and we get on.

"First I need to stop by my friends and borrow some clothes since we left quickly," I say and he nods and we speed off then we reach Lilly's.

"Hey, hun what are you doing here?" Mrs. White asks.

"My sister was being her so I didn't have time to change," I answered and she smiled at me and Blake.

"Okay dear, I'm off to work Lilies in her room." She says and I smile and send her a quick thanks and go to the guest room which is basically my room now. I grab my black skater skirt, my red zip-up crop top, black leather jacket, and my red leather boots. After that, I did my makeup and my nails were already done black and lastly I but in all my piercings and jewelry.

"Wow, how many piercings do you have?" Blake asks and I smile.

"My belly button,3 different ones in my ears, my tongue and my nose," I say showing him.

"I've never seen them." He says shocked.

"1st. Because I've only known you for three days and 2nd Because I don't wear them at home or school and I forgot last night when I went out." I say and he grabs me by the waist and lifts up my skirt a little.

"Is that a.."

"Tattoo yep!" I say cutting off and popping the p.

"Do you have any idea what kind of tattoo that is?" He asks.

"If you're asking if I know that it's the viper's tattoo then yeah I know." I huff and he steps back a little. See the Vipers is not just a gang it's a Mafia gang the biggest one in Italy.

"You're in the Vipers." He asks.

"No I'm not just in the Vipers I'm the Mafia princess," I say and he looks shocked.

"But how?" He asks.

"Have you not wondered why Maddison and I look nothing alike and how I don't look like any of my parents?" I ask and he just stares at me as if to say go on so I did. "Well I was sent to live with them when I was 10 and by then I was already a ruthless killer but my dad told me I had to pretend to be a nerd and I did even when I wanted to take Maddison's tongue and shove it down her throat," I say.