I'm the queen of plans!

Ashely's Pov

"Okay, what do y'all got?" I ask the gang.

  "Why don't you tell us?" Jade snaps and I pull out my gun but Blake takes it.

  "You're no fun Blakey," I Whine he puts on an amused look.

  "I'm plenty fun you could always find out," he smirks and I roll my eyes. 

 "You couldn't handle me!" I say winking at Blake and he chuckles.

"Yes because Im sure you lay still much better than any other girl." He states sarcastically and I scoff. 

  "What's the plan," Jade said rolling her eyes honestly why does she hate me so much. 

 "Okay, so I was thinking we get Jade to lore the leader of the Kings out his name is Evan Jackson he's 25 and love whiskey on the rocks." I start and Blake laughs. 

 "Why do I need to lore him and not Mallary?" Jade asked.

  "Because he just so happens to be into blondes," I say smirking and Jade scoffs.

  "Fine, I'll do it." She says and now it's my turn to laugh.

  "I wasn't giving you a choice but good to know," I say and I swear I saw steam come out Jade's ears. 

 "Okay so after Jade leads him outside Mallory will distract his bodyguard and I'll get the other one while Blake and Matthew will gag Jake and Evan and bring them to my hideout for torturing and information," I say finishing up the plan and they all look at me in shock. 

 "You have a hideout?" Blake asks and I laugh.

  "Yep and I'll send you and Matthew the directions later and girls we have some shopping to do," I say and Mallary smiles while Jade just nods and we grab our keys and head to our motorcycles. Jade had a navy blue motorcycle, Mallary had a red one, and I had a black one. We head to the mall and each of us picks out dresses. 

 2 hours later we meet up with the boys who are already at the bar.

  "Yall ready?" I ask. 

  "As ready as we'll ever be." Mallary and Mathew say and Jade just nods still pisses at me.

  "Okay then let's go," I say and everyone starts to walk in but Blake pulls my arm back. 

  "You look amazing," He says our chest on each other.

  "Thanks, You look good too but we have to go or the plan won't work," I say and start to walk off. 

 "Just don't let him touch you anywhere you're not comfortable alright," Blake says and I can see the real concern in his eyes. 

 "I've got this," I say walking up to Evans bodyguard Mike. Mallory is already with the 2nd bodyguard Hunter and Jade was with Evan leading him and Jake outback. "Hey, big boy what's your name?" I ask him why grinding on him and he grabs my hips.

  "Mike what's your name?" Mike asks me back and I smirk and nibble on his ear then I whisper. 

 "If I told you it would ruin the surprise." He smirks and we go on the dance floor and I see Mallary is doing the same. 30 minutes later I opened my phone to see a text from Blake saying there done and I smile at Mallary to let her know. "Man too bad you're the enemy your cute," I say looking at Mike and he looks confused and then Mallary and I flip them and press there pressure points and they thump to the ground and we walk off and head off to meet up with Jade, Matthew, and Blake. 

Blake's Pov

As Matthew and I were waiting I looked threw a camera we but up in the club and saw Ashely dancing with one of the guards and I don't know what it was, but I wanted to kill him. "Come on Blake there coming," Matthew says and so we got ready as soon as Jade and Evan walked out I shoot a tranquilizer into Jake and Evans necks and they fell onto Jade me and Matthew grabbed them and headed to Ashley's hideout following the directions to get there on the way I texted Ashely then we pulled up at a beautiful house with a fence I typed in the password Ash gave me then we took them to the basement and chained them to a chair and stuck in two different cells to be on the safe side.