New beginnings and sad endings!

Malcom^^^^

    Last night was great but tomorrow I'm getting married to this guy. I've known him what a month? I hate my dad you don't even understand how much I hate him. Wait of course you do your my subconscious. I look over to see a sleeping and also very naked Blake he looks scrumptious I could go for around 5.

"If you look at me like that any longer, I'll have to take you again and we have wedding plans." He says an I groan.

"Why not it's not like I want to get married my dad can it if he's so damn worried about it." I snap and just like that, I'm out of my good mood I stand up in all my naked glory grab some clothed and walk to the bathroom and locked the door to take a shower.

Sometime after the water ran cold i stepped out. Like i had hoped Blake was back in his own room think God. Don't get me wrong I like him but he's such a pussy I wonder how he is even in a gang in the first place. there's a knock on the door and I open it to reveal Mallary. I let out a rather long sigh before looking her in the eyes.

"What do you need?"I ask her

"Well you see..your dad wants you downstairs he says it's urgent." She says and I push past her and head downstairs.

"Why do you look so pisses?" A voice asks and I turn toward it."Malcolm!" I scream and run up and hug him. "I missed you too little sis." He says and I hug tighter. You may be wondering why my 27-year-old brother didn't get the gang well you see he didn't want it he wanted to be a cop and he is. Which left me and Jeremy whois 16 I now doesn't seem like it one of us had much of a childhood. 

"What are you doing home?" I ask him and then my asshole of a father speaks up. "For your wedding tomorrow no way he would miss that." My father says and I roll my eyes.

"Come on sis lets go talk I'll show you pictures of my wife and 5 kids ho you will meet at the wedding.

Blake's Pov

After this morning I went out jogging when I got back Lilly told me that Ashey was with her big brother I didn't know she had another brother but then again I don't know a fucking much. I walk to Ashley's door and hear talking. I knock on the door and hear a faint come in. "Ash, can we talk?" I ask and her brother turns to me.

"I'm busy Blake," he says in a tight voice her brother stands up and shakes my hand.

"Hey Blake I'm Malcolm it's nice to meet you." He says as we do what people would call a guy handshake. 

"I'm blake nice to meet you too dude," I say and turn to Ashley.

"Please 5 minutes," I ask and she sighs and nods.

"See You tomorrow Malcolm." She says hugging and kissing him on the cheek.

"See You, little sis." He says and leaves downstairs I'm guessing to go to his family. We walk into my room and shut the door.

"You can pull that stunt you pulled this morning we ate partners I told you I love you, you love me why is this so hard. For you?" I ask in frustration

"Blake we haven't even dated yet and now what we get fucking married that's bull shot and you and I know it!" She shouts.

"Stop arguing with me just talk to me for once in your life talk it out with me," I say and he sighs.

"Your right I'm sorry this is all stupid I do love you." She says and I smile and pull her into a kiss.

"Attack we are under attack"

Is shouted but before we could head out the windows were broken I tried to cover Ashley's body but she was shot I watched her fall I then felt a hot pinch and then black.

Lilly's Pov (after the Attack)  diary entries 

 Dear diary,                                                                       May,5 

It's been 3 days and still neither of them have woken up we are hopeful.

 Dear diary,                                                                        May,10 

It's now been 8 days the doctors say they don't know if they will ever wake up. 

 Dear diary,                                                                May, 22

It's been 25 days, Blake passes away today Mallary and I cried Alot I even saw Matthew cry. In other news, Matthew and I started to date. 

 Dear diary,                                                           May, 26

Today as the day of the funeral Ashleys still in a coma. Blake ins now 6 feet under I havent stopped crying how could god do this? 

 Dear diary,                                                May,31 

Ashley had a seger but still no progress I joined the gang two days ago  Its almost been a full month that Ashley has been in a coma I'm falling apart I need my best friend. 

 Dear diary,                                              June,4

The dreaded day has come Ashley passed time 18:44pm. We don't know when the funeral is only that we are barring her beside Blake allary went back home. I saw Ashley's brothers and All of Malcolm's kids and his wife they were all crying. Ashley's dad showed up the boys fought hima and repeated how it was his fault he didn't shed a tear hes an absolute monster. Good news I'm pregnant. 

Dear diary,                                              June,8 

Today was the funeral it was sad Matthew says we are heading home Monday. I don't want to leave my best friends here. Matthew promise we will live here one day. 

Dear diary,                                           December,24 

Its been a while but I thought I would tell you m y6 months along and I found out I'm having twins me and Mathew are naming the girl Ashley Eric and the boy Blake Eric. Also, Matthew and I are engaged. it really sucks that our best friends can't be there. Love is stronger than death even though it can't stop death from happening, but no matter how hard death tries it can't separate people from love. t cant take away our memories either. In the end life is stronger than death.

                                                                                                                            Goodbye diary <3 

                                      The end 

wordcount: 1039

Life dosnt always have a happy ending and neither does this book. BUT my other books do SO CHECK THEM OUT :)