I'm not sure what love is!

Blake's Pov

I woke up feeling awful after I got home I packed and laid don but I couldn't sleep I couldn't stop thinking about that damn fight. I don't even know why I care so much. Okay, that's a lie I know exactly why I can't get her out my mind she's a fucking goddess. My phone starts to ringing and I groan I guess I'll have to get up sooner or later.

Incall

"Hello?"

"Open the damn door." 

"I'm not in the mood to be screamed at today Ashley." 

"I'm not I swear just open the door."

"I'm coming.

End of call

As soon as I said that hung up, I walked to my door and open it. "I know I said the plane leaves at 1 but the move it up so w.." She freezes looking at my bare chest traveling down I had forgotten to put on clothes so I'm standing in the doorway in my Calvin Klein boxers.

  "Come in," I say and she snaps out her gaze and walks past me. 

"Right anyway like I was saying it was moved up so have to leave in 2 hours and I told Matthew who told everyone else he said you and Jade wouldn't answer and I don't like Jade, so here I am." She says quickly and I just stare at her.

 "Okay is that all," I ask in a bored tone and she looks hurt. 

 "I'm sorry Bake I'm sorry we fought I'm sorry I told you to leave, I'm sorry I am such a bitch, I'm just sorry." She says softly. 

  "It's fine your right you aren't my girlfriend and we haven't known each other long enough to care, is that all?" I ask her and you see her face drop. 

 "Please don't push me away I didn't mean any of that..." She says and a pair of arms wrap around me.

  "Come back to bed." A fully nude Jade purred in my ear and then turned to Ashley. "Oh hi, Ashley why are you here?" She asked with a smirk. 

"I just came to tell Blake the plane leaves in two hours oh and Jade a ticket fell through so have fun staying here whore," Ashley says walking to her bike and speeding off.

 "Such a bitch," Jade says and I look at her. 

"why would you do that." 

"She deserved it acting all high and mighty." 

"Just get the fuck ou my house!" I tell her.

 "Why we could always go for another round." She says purring. 

"I Said Get The Fuck Out My House Now Jade!" I empathize with each word and she grabs her stuff and runs out. Fuck! What did I do! I scream at, myself and punch the wall.

Ashley's Pov  

 I was hurt. I was humiliated, and I was pissed so of course, I went to the only place that made sense at the time. *Knock Knock*

  "Oh hey, Ash what are you doing here." 

"Wanna hook up?"

 "Wait what?"

 "I'm pissed and I need this so I'll repeat do you Mathew want to fuck me?" He stood stunned in the doorway for a few seconds. 

"Um..I...Come in.." He answered and I walked in the door and filled him in.

 "So yes or.." I was pressed up against the door he kissed me I kissed back he licked my lip and I quickly granted Access. 

"Jump." He breaths out and I do as commanded we continued kissing and he takes me to his room. I remove his shirt and he removes me.