5 - ERICA IN AMERICA

。・:*:・★

         ROBIN HAD EXPLAINED TO ERICA EVERYTHING THAT NEEDED TO BE DONE

ROBIN HAD EXPLAINED TO ERICA EVERYTHING THAT NEEDED TO BE DONE. She came into the backroom, climbed up the ladder, checked out the vent with a flashlight, and climbed back down. She swung around to tell everyone what she had thought. "Yeah, I don't know." She voiced, Erica obviously couldn't care less about the situation.

Robin, Dustin, Steve, and Zoe leaned against the wall, watching as Erica looked back at them. "You don't know if you can fit?" Dustin asked.

"Oh, I can fit. I just don't know if I want to." She responded back. The four of them groan in annoyance, simply not wanting to put up with this.

"Are you claustrophobic?"

Erica snickered, "I don't have phobias."

"Okay, well, what's the problem?" Steve tried to sound sincere, but his eye roll provided evidence otherwise.

"The problem is, I still haven't heard what's in this for Erica." She sassed, now beginning to speak in the third person.

They had settled on ice cream, so while everyone sat down, handing Erica what seemed to be her third ice cream boat, she still wasn't pleased. She had sent Steve back to get her more chocolate fudge, clearly, if she were going to do things— it was going to be her way.

Robin turned to the girl, "Alright," She pulled out the outlined blueprint. "You see this? This is the route you're gonna take. Then we just wait till the last delivery goes out tonight. Then you knock out the grate, jump down, open the door." She showed Erica the map.

"Then you find out what's in those boxes?" Robin and Zoe nodded. "And you say this guard is armed?"

"Yes, but he won't be there," Dustin reassured her.

"Okay– and what about the booby-traps?" She asked.

"Booby-traps?"

"Lasers, spikes in the walls?" Erica listed examples of all the things she'd seen in movies. All the things that weren't close to being realistic.

"You won't have to worry about that either." Zoe appealed, though Erica still seemed unsure.

"You know what this half-baked plan of yours sounds like to me? Child endangerment." Erica exaggerated. While Robin tried to assure the younger girl, Erica only emphasized the phrase more– child endangerment.

"Erica? Hi. Uh.... we think these Russians want to do harm to our country. Great harm. Don't you love your country?" Dustin asked. Zoe leaned backward, taking a more relaxed stance, she had no clue where Dustin was trying to prove (if he even had a point) if Erica had said that she didn't. Which would be pretty unfortunate.

"You can't spell America without Erica." She began to slurp on her drink loudly. Zoe began to spell the word in her head, coming to the conclusion that 'Erica' was indeed in America.