11 - BATHROOM STALLS

。・:*:・★

         BACK TO THE FUTURE BEGAN PLAYING ON THE SCREEN

         BACK TO THE FUTURE BEGAN PLAYING ON THE SCREEN. Zoe had heard good things about it, but she had yet to watch it, planning to go see it with her father. Her mind stopped working for a moment, thinking about her father again. Today was the 4th of July. She knew that much. She knew he was probably out at the carnival as they spoke, hoping that his daughter might show up after a week of being missing. Sam was understandably worried sick, his only family left (that being his daughter) had left him too. And that left him petrified. Zoe could only hope he was alright, and that she would reunite with him soon enough.

"You three! Sit!" Dustin demanded, ushering the three drugged teenagers into the movie theatre seats.

"No! No! No! These seats are too close!" Robin complained and Zoe had to agree. Her favorite seat was definitely in the middle, where she could all the sounds, music, and the movie a hundred times better.

"Then don't watch the movie." Dustin deadpanned.

"We wanna watch it." Robin interjected.

"Then watch it!" Dustin yelled, clearly fed up with the three. His yelling had only made everyone else in the theater annoyed, telling the boy to be quiet or leave. He turned his attention back to the older teenagers, this time— his voice was hushed. "Whatever you do, don't... go... anywhere."

"Fine, Dad." Steve remarked, causing Zoe and Robin to laugh along with him. Dustin and Erica rolled their eyes, moving onto a different row with two available seats. Steve began eating the popcorn that he picked up from the trash, and although Zoe had found it disgusting, she couldn't care less. She hadn't eaten in forever and it didn't matter what passed her filter anymore.

Zoe rubbed her throat, groaning in pain. "God, I'm so thirsty." She complained.

Robin honestly wanted to make her feel better, "Let's go get a drink then!" She suggested. She watched as Zoe's eyes lit up at the suggestion, making her heart beat just a little bit faster. The two girls, plus Steve successfully sneaked out of the theatre without Erica noticing.

Zoe was the first one to hit up the water fountain, downing the cold liquid as fast as she could. The feeling brought a sense of euphoria, and she never wanted anything more than this. Zoe reluctantly let Steve go next, as much as she wanted more. "That's amazing." Steve commented, hogging the fountain all for himself.

"So, like, I wasn't totally focused in there or anything, but... I'm pretty sure... that mom was trying to bang her son." Robin commented, letting the two know about her discoveries about the movie.

"Wait, wait, the hot chick was Alex P. Keaton's mom?" Steve asked.

Zoe furrowed her eyebrows, "Yeah, I think so."

"But they're the same age?" Steve was definitely confused.

"No, but he went back in time." Robin explained causing the three to rant about the logistics of the movie. Eventually, Robin had enough, and kicked Steve from the fountain, wanting some of the cold water for herself as well.