EPILOGUE

。・:*:・★

          THREE MONTHS LATER, AND ZOE WAS PREPARED FOR ANOTHER JOB

THREE MONTHS LATER, AND ZOE WAS PREPARED FOR ANOTHER JOB. Although her mind was still unmade about taking a job, she figured that the possibility of a secret Russian base under 'Family Video Store' wouldn't be all that plausible. Steve pulled up to said store where the three of them would apply for another job— one that hopefully, didn't leave another permanent scar in Zoe's mind. It didn't take a genius to figure out that she was nervous and traumatized and those two didn't usually coincide well with the other.

The three friends exited the car, reading Steve's job application that he had been working so hard on. So far, it wasn't looking all that great. "You put your mom down as a reference?" Robin asked curiously.

"Yeah. Why not? She's, like, super well-respected." Steve argued, holding open the door for both ladies.

Zoe laughed, "Most people don't put their parents down as a reference. Unless they worked for them or something."

Robin joined in on the light teasing, "You're such a dingus." Steve trailed in after them, playfully annoyed that both girls had turned against him. He should have seen it coming.

Robin walked up to the counter, handing Keith (who had expected their arrivals) all three resumes. He looked over the resumes, however stopping at one crucial point that Robin seemed to predict from a mile away. "Uh, just to be clear, we weren't fired, you know. The mall burned down and, like, killed a bunch of people." She informed.

Keith placed down the papers, with a boring look on his face. "Thanks for sharing. Didn't know." Surprisingly, Zoe didn't know if he had been sarcastic or not. He threw the papers to the side, clearly not in need of them. He pointed to Robin. "Three favorite movies. Go."

"Uh... The Apartment, Hidden Fortress, Children of Paradise." Robin quickly listed. On Zoe and Robin's very first date since the disaster of Starcourt mall, Robin had made Zoe watch all of those movies. It was safe to say that Zoe did not share the same taste in movies as Robin.

Keith pointed to Zoe next, motioning for her to do the same. "Geez... Risky Business, The Outsiders, and uh— Footloose."

Kieth finally pointed to Steve. "You, go!"

"Favorite movies?" Steve asked.

"Did I stutter?" Keith retorted.

"Uh... Animal House, for sure..." Steve started off, already earning two scoffs from Robin and Zoe.

Steve trailed off, much to Keith's dismay. Or perhaps, he was secretly loving it, because after all these years— he could put Steve Harrington in his place. "Eyes on me, Harrington." Keith pointed to his own eyes.

"Yeah, uh... Star Wars." Steve had listed his second movie.

"A New Hope?" Keith asked.