Part 5

y/n was getting a new drink at the bar when she read the comments on her and y/bff/n's new posts.

"what the fuck..?" she looked closer at her phone. "Zach has a girlfriend?!"

god, i need alcohol. "hey buddy!" change my order to a pincer vodka!!"

"hey that's a really strong drink, somethin' on her mind?" y/bff/n sat on the stool next to her and slammed her drink onto the bar.

"hey y/bff/n." y/n sighed.

"awe you seem sad, tell me what's happening."

y/n could hear how drunk she sounded and knew she would forget everything in the morning but y/n was hurting and wanted to talk to someone. "did you see the comments on your post?"

"nah, i've been too busy partying. why what'd they say?"

"apparently Zach has a girlfriend." she sighed.

"awe c'mon bestie, just let loose it's a guy that's you've know for like two days, you'll find another one! maybe that one will bring on less attention." y/bff/n took a swing of her bottle.

"yeah but- we were flirting with each other. he should have at least mentioned a girlfriend before leading me on."

y/bff/n handed the new pincer vodka to y/n. "c'mon, let's have fun."

y/n took the drink and smiled. "you always managed to cheer me up."

"that's my job babes." they clinked their drinks, and went into the crowd of people.