Part 27

"guys i know this was short but i need to
go." y/n was so pissed smoke was practically coming out of her ears.

"what? what happened." y/bff/n said quickly.

"yeah, you were good a minute ago," Christina said confused.

"well, a minute ago i didn't know Kay asked Jonah to trash my fucking apartment."

"she WHAT?!" Christina started changing out of her lounge clothes and put on skinny jeans and a tank top.

"what are you doing?" y/n asked.

"nobody fucks with my best friend. y/bff/n start the car."

"hell yeahh. girls night!"

____

y/n slammed the shotgun door of y/bff/n's car. she didn't even tell Zach she and the girls were coming.

"y/n, you can just barge in-"

"watch me."

another car was in the driveway, y/n didn't have to look at it to know it was Kay's car.

y/n knocked on the door forcefully and doesn't wait for anyone to get it before she walks into the house.

"that was convenient." y/bff/n said to Christina as they rushed to the now open door.

"Zach!" y/n yelled.

"um i'm sorry but what are you doing here?" Daniel said from the kitchen table.

the other two girls come into the house, "we're with her." Christina said.

"what are you guys doing here?" Corbyn said awkwardly standing up. he and Christina made eye contact and both started blushing immediately.

"y/n? babe, what's wrong?" Zach said running down the stairs. "why are you here and who- ohh hi y/bff/n."

"this is Christina..what an awkward first meeting." Christina awkwardly waves.

"where the hell is Kay." y/n half yelled.

"what is she doing here?" Kay said clearly annoyed.

y/n scoffed, "you really didn't think i'd find out?"

everyone but the girls and Jonah looked at y/n confused. "find out what?" Zach asked raising his eyebrow.

"Jonah told me everything. you make me out as a bad person but you're twice the bitch that i thought you were."

"Jonah you snitched?" she yelled.

"what was i supposed to do? go on with my life without telling her?"

"okay, what the actual fuck is going on?" Zach said clearly frustrated.

y/n looked at Kay. "should i tell them or do you want to?" she stayed quiet. "good, you know that dinner we had to see if i was a good person"

"yeah?" Zach responded.

"Kay didn't really make it that far. the reason she was late was because she tried to send Jonah to my apartment so they could trash it."

Zach looked at Kay in disbelief. "is that true?" Kay couldn't even respond, she just looked down.

"oh my god," Corbyn said.

"what the hell" Daniel whisper yelled loud enough for everyone to hear.

"this bitch asked someone else to do her dirty work so that i would get mad at Jonah and cause more drama just so i would stay away for the band so she could have Zach. are you happy now fuckhead?"

the silence in the house was thick as the tension. everyone was waiting for someone else to say something, anything.

"i'm back with the food," Jack said coming through the front door. he took one look at everyone and mentally facepalmed. "wow i walked into a buzz kill." Jack looked at y/bff/n who was already looking at him with a confused look on her face. "uhh i'm Jack, Jack Avery." he smiled a really dorky smile. and stuck his hand out for her to shake.