Part 24

y/n arrived at the why don't we house it was 6:55, she sat in her car for about five minutes thinking about what she was going to say

y/n arrived at the why don't we house it was 6:55, she sat in her car for about five minutes thinking about what she was going to say. at exactly seven, she knocked on the door. hopefully, they knew she'd come on time.

the one named Daniel answer the door, y/n liked him since he decided to give her a chance.

Daniel smiled. "hi y/n, come on in."

she returned a warm smile to him, as she stepped into the house. it was huge compared to her little apartment.

"you probably already know this but i'm Daniel." he introduced.

"it's really nice to meet you in person." she smiled at him again.

Zach walked into the living room after a few seconds of silence between Daniel and y/n.

"hey, beautiful." Zach wraps his arm around her waist and kisses her cheek.

Daniel mentally awes as the rest of the guys come into the living room.

"oh perfect." Zach turned around. "guys, this is y/n. y/n, this is Jack, Corbyn, and Jonah." he says pouting to them. Jonah rolled his eyes and stood next to Daniel. "dude, stop being so hateful towards y/n, she hasn't done anything."

"she hasn't done anything yet. she most likely will, i know she will,"

"Jonah can you please stop being like this, even Corbyn is giving her a chance. he whisper yelled.

"i'm just being cautious Daniel." Jonah walked into the kitchen.

"thank you for giving her a chance," Zach told Daniel. "i really appreciate it."

Daniel put his hand on Zach's shoulder, "she seems like a really good person." Daniel said, "by the way, where's Kay?"

Zach mentally face palmed. "oh shit." a billion possibilities were running through his head. "fuck."

"